The Morning After

24th May 2015 /  London

Rosie arose from her deep sleep, squinting through her blurred vision as the grogginess of the night before dissipates. Pinching the bridge of her nose in hopes that her eye sight clears. Her head beating in sync with her heart as she pulls herself up in bed. Looking round her room in utter confusion 'How the hell did I end up back in here' she thought to herself. 

After a few moments of just relaxing and going over everything that happened in the past 24 hours. She slumped out of bed, letting her feet adjust to the weight of her body. She stripped out of her clothes from the night before, throwing them in the washing basket in the corner. Walking over to her wardrobe, swinging open the doors, flicking through her clothes. She decided on a red vest and a mini denim black skirt with her black converse. She had work this morning at her record store until 12 then her friend Samantha would be taking over for the rest of the shift. She grabbed her makeup bag, she didn't wear a lot of makeup, just abit of eyeliner and mascara. 

Just as she was about to leave her room, It just dawned on her that Jon didn't have any clothes. Running back to her wardrobe, she grabbed her dad's old clothes from the shelf, which was just a bunch of band t-shirts, jeans and sweatpants. She grabbed a pair of jeans, an Aerosmith band shirt and a pair of socks. Taking a deep breath before leaving her room, she was slightly nervous knowing he was possibly out there, waiting in the wings.  

She quietly creaked the door open, trying not to make a sound and tip toed her way into the living room, placing his clothes down on the coffee table. She thought she'd make some breakfast for when he wakes up, that's assuming he wasn't already awake. Swinging open her fridge, letting the light and cool air blast onto her face. She took a quick glance around, grabbing some sausages and bacon. She put them in the oven and got started on the eggs, toast and coffee. She can't seem to cook without playing some music so She went on her phone, playing her music playlist. The husky vocals of 'Mötley Crüe-- Smokin in the boys room' sounded throughout the kitchen. She can't help herself, she begins to spin around, shaking her hips to the music.

Mean while in the guest room, Jon is all astir in bed, being dragged out of the dream world to the hint melody sifting through the house, he instantly recognises the song. Soon followed by the smoky smell of bacon, he rolled over, groaning as he inhaled the tasty aroma, almost making him drool. He lay there a moment, just taking everything in before sliding out of bed. He walked over to the door, swinging it open, wearing nothing but the sweatpants she put on him last night. He tip toed his way to the living room, the grumbles in his stomach getting louder as the scent of food got stronger. 

As the kitchen came into view he couldn't help but smirk at the sight before him. It was Rosie shaking her hips and waving her arms in the air to the music. He quietly stood in the doorway watching her dance, he had to admit she looked very sexy dancing away in her mini skirt. The song had now changed to Billy Squire- Everybody wants you, the sound of her giggles as she shook her hips to the music sounded throughout the kitchen. 

"Hey Rosie.." His husky voice echoed over the music, she screamed so loud, spinning around in shock "Oh My GOD-----Jon....you gave me a heart attack" her voice all breathy as she clutched her chest. She gazed over to him, a sexy grin resting on his soft lips, his hairy chest and abs begging for attention. Her thoughts running away with her as she took a moment to appreciate his beauty. 

She was snapped out of her thoughts when his voice echoed again "Sexy moves you got there darlin". she could feel her cheeks turning hot with her blood, looking down bashfully "Oh God....You saw that?" biting her lip nervously. He nodded in response, still with a smirk on his lips, his silence making the situation much worse. 

After a moment of silence his sexy vocals echoed again "Smells good....Whatcha cookin?" moving his blue gaze over to the oven. "Oh Umm....Well I thought you'd be hungry So I'm making breakfast" shrugging bashfully. "Great....I'm starved actually" rolling his head back in delight as he rubbed his hand over his toned abs. "There's-----Some coffee for you" stuttering as she forces her gaze away from his body towards the coffee on the bench. "Great Thanks.." wrapping his hand around the mug of steaming coffee, taking the first slurp between his lips.