Seduction

5th January 1986 New Jersey 

Rosie's POV 

My throbbing head immediately wakes me up, cringing and groaning in pain as I pinch the bridge of my nose. My weighty lids eventually peel open, feeling utter confusion about what happened last night. My dry cracked lips smack together, the disgusting taste of stale alcohol still on my breath, making me feel nauseous. My eyes blink a few times before my vision settles, allowing me to look round the room to see I'm in my room. My hands wriggle round the bed in an effort to try and pull myself up into a sitting position. My eyes widen in horror when I feel a body next to me, but soon enough I relaxed, assuming it's only Jon. 

After about 5 minutes I manage to force myself up into a sitting position, the blanket falling away to reveal my satin red nightie. An unfamiliar groan breaks the silence bringing the confusion back to my face. Hesitantly, my gaze follows the sound to the source, my eyes widening with horror when I see Richie shirtless in the bed next to me. Without hesitation, a deafening scream elicits from my mouth as I jolt out of bed, my back connecting with the wall. He groans out in pain, his hand rubbing circles in his forehead, clearly still half asleep. 

Suddenly the door bursts open and Jon comes bounding in, a look of utter confusion on his face. "What's goin on?" His hand caressing my arm, instantly soothing my gasps and pants for breath. "Why is... he.... I didn't.... We didn't" Stuttering out my breathy words. He follows my gaze to see Richie laying in my bed, a sharp sigh bursting from his lips. "You were alone when I put you to bed, he must have snuck in after I went to bed.... He was pretty out of it, he probably didn't even see you" My head unconsciously nods in response. 

"Come on babe, you can stay in my room" Ushering me out the room and into his bedroom. I cross my arms in front of my chest, suddenly feeling very exposed, like a zebra about to be pounced on by a lion. "Uhh come on, get under the blankets" His eyes wandering over my body while gesturing to his bed, the blankets scattered all over as if my scream tore him from his sleep. I'm not sure exactly what time it is, but it still looks dark outside even though the sun is just starting to creep up. Slowly, I make my way to his bed, shuffling on and draping the blanket over my legs. "Get some sleep" A gentle, genuine smile gracing his lips before he makes his way to the door. "Wait....where are you going?" The words bursting from my lips before I could stop myself. He spun round on his heels "I'll go sleep with Rich, I don't mind I've done it plenty times before" Quietly laughing as he trails off. Just as his hand touches the handle, my lips burst open again "Wait.... Stay with me". I so desperately just want to feel close to him, have him here with me and not through a wall. He makes his way to the other side of the bed, sliding in next to me and lying down followed by me, joining him by lying down. It wasn't even five minutes before he drifted off back to sleep so I took the opportunity and lifted up his arm, nuzzling right into his side and resting my head on his chest. Soon enough, My heavy lids sealed shut as I drift off back to sleep, my light snoozes slithering from my lips. 

Jon's POV 

Suddenly my body feels weighed down, ripping me from my dreams causing me to peel my eyes open, cringing when the midday sun glares into my sensitive eyes. My gaze looks down to see Rosie curled up and nuzzled into my chest, sweetly sighing as she sleeps. My heart feels like it's about to burst out my chest, feeling like I'm on cloud nine. My arms wrap round her, caging her in my warmth, feeling completely at ease as I hold her. I know she only wanted me to sleep with her out of a moment of weakness but I can't help but love every moment of this. I've longed for this since she got here and I wish it could continue like this but I know she won't want to, seeing as she made her decision to sleep in the other room and every attempt I make to show her the way I feel is quickly brushed off by her. My nose nuzzles into her hair, taking in her fruity scent, my eyes rolling back with pleasure. Ever so gently, I lift her head up so I can see her face, memorizing each curve, every line. Seeing as she's fast asleep, I take my opportunity and lean in, connecting my lips in the softest kiss ever.