Back to Normal

31st December 1985 San Diego 

Jon's POV 

The deafening screams from the ocean of fans washed over us like a wave.  Tico was beating his drums to death, so I gave Richie the nod before we both jumped up in sync, smacking down on the stage just as Tico beat his last drum for the night. The fireworks exploded from the stage, sending the fans into a screaming frenzy. I certainly missed all this while I was in the future, playing is what I love doing. After the band pulled me from the stage, I hadn't uttered a word about what really happened, simply telling them I had passed out. One thing I couldn't stop from spilling from my lips was about Rosie. I haven't been able to stop talking about her for months and the dreams I've been having every night about her hasn't helped either. I'm sure they think I'm just making her up, seeing as they've never met her before. But the time has finally arrived, the band from the future said they met her in January and It is January tomorrow. I've been staying up every single night, barely getting a wink of sleep just in case it does happen but so far nothing out of the normal has happened which I'm finding quite disappointing. We all stood in a line, grabbing onto each others hands and raising them in the air. The fans looking like they're about to explode, which is exactly how we like to end a show. We take one last bow before trotting of the stage, feeling victorious. It's our last show of the tour, so tonight we're heading home and having a very short break before writing the new album. 

We all scurried into the shower room, immediately tearing off our sweaty clothes and turning on the shower. The hot blast of water hitting the tiles on the floor, the steam filling the air like a sauna. Closing my eyes shut as the hot water runs down my sweaty body, soaking through my fluffy lion mane. "Man that was a great fucking show" Richie exclaiming in excitement, his voice muffled through the blast of showers. "It really was.... I especially wasn't white toast tonight" Snickering as I trail off. "I'm gonna be riding this buzz for days" The excitement bursting from Dave's lips. 

After we washed our fluffy mess of hair and our sweaty bodies we ran off to our dressing room, towels draped round our waists. Seeing as we're going home, we throw on any old clothes. I usually just wear sweat pants, t-shirt and trainers when I'm not on stage or at interviews. 

Before we knew it we were on the jet, heading home and seeing as I am so tired from barely sleeping, I drifted off straight away. 

"Oh Jonny..." Rosie moaning out her words as she slides down on my cock. My hands gripping her waist like a vice, groans slipping from my lips. "Ahhh shit..." Squeezing out my words as she quickens the pace, slamming down on my length. The immense heat radiating from our bodies, causing a sheen of sweat to cover us. Our moans and gasps being the only thing filling the silence. I quickly flip her over, so I'm lying on top of her, wasting no time in thrusting my length deep inside her. Her loud moans vibrating through my mouth, sending shivers through my body. "Ahhhh.... I'm gonna cum" Yelping out her words in extreme pleasure. Before long, she was screaming out my name repeatedly which turned me on even more but something strange was starting to happen. Her voice was gradually turning more masculine, getting deeper and rougher. "Rosie.." My brows furrowing together with confusion and concern. "JONNYY" She shouted out but it wasn't her voice. My body began to shake uncontrollably "JONNYY" She shouted out again but louder this time. 

Suddenly my body jolted awake "ROSIEEE!!!" Gasping for breaths as I look around in confusion. "Jonny...." My head whips to the side to see Richie with his hands grasping my arms. "Yeah... What? .." Still feeling quite disoriented from the dream. "We're landing kidd..." Giving me a tap on the shoulder "Right.... Sure" Shaking my head in hopes that my focus will return. I started to strap myself in when he butted in again "You were dreamin about her again". A deep sigh burst from my lips "Yeah..." Not really wanting to talk about it. "What does she look like" , "Rich I really don't--" He cut me off straight away. "Jon, we've never even met this girl who's turned your head 360 degrees... All I'm asking is what does she look like", "She's got this beautiful red hair and bright emerald green eyes" Closing my eyes to conjure an image of her. "What's her body like" His question made my eyes jolt open "Is that all you think about" Smirking as I trail off. "Clearly what you think about seeing as you dream about her every night" He got me on that one, every night I've had wet, dirty dreams of her. "She's real petite.... got a sexy hourglass figure... she's about 5'4 and she's got a nice set of tits" Using my hands to help describe her. "Ahhhh mann... When did you meet her? Is she an American girl?" His eyes widening with excitement. "Yeah... I met her at a bar when we were in London" Using the excuse future Dave told me. "So when can we meet her?" I paused for a moment, unsure of what exactly I should say. "You'll meet her soon" Nodding my head as I trail off.