Forever

January 10th, 1990

Rosie's POV

"Yeah, Rosie.... you know me" My breath hitches loudly when his soft warm hand clutches my cheek "Hmm.... My name is.... Angelica". "No baby.... No... your name is Rosie.... and you know me" I take a moment to search his ocean blue eyes for any kind of lie but find none "Rosie?.... H--How do I.... know you?". "Uhmm well..... I love you..... and you love me.... we're together.... try to think baby" His thumb brushes across my rosy cheek, forcing a buried memory to flash through my mind. It's a memory of him kissing me and I remember enjoying it "A kiss... you.... kiss me". "Yeah... we kiss.... among other things babe" His cheeks flush pink which tells me it's something more than friends. 

Another memory flashes through my mind, we're in an apartment which I think is mine. 'You didn't tell me your name....?' His voice echoes through my mind, acting as an alarm, awakening other memories 'My name is Amy Rose Williams..... but you can call me Rosie'. 

"Rosie... Do you remember anything?" His hand continues to caress circles in my clammy cheek which is helping "Uhmm... Bits and Pieces.... Just so many memories here.. So many years". "It's okay... just... tell me the last thing you remember?" I close my eyes over and take a moment to think hard "It was warm and I remember being happy... I was with my family... then I remember falling". "What do you remember before that?" I hum to myself while rubbing my groggy forehead. A memory resurfaces from deep inside, a memory of him "I... I left... I left you... didn't I?". "Not by choice baby" I coo loudly when his soft warm hand strokes my cheek. 

I gasp when another memory bursts through, much more powerful than the others. We're in bed and he's making love to me like there's no tomorrow. I remember enjoying it and it felt really good. "Jonny" I gasp out his name in sync with my memory which seems to affect him "Oh baby". My eyes pop open when his luscious lips connect with mine for a soft, toe-tingling kiss. I feel completely breathless when he pulls away to look at me "You used to glow when I kissed you... What did they do to you up there?". I close my eyes in an attempt to remember what happened. As soon as my lids close over, a rush of memories flood my brain, all the memories that lay dormant making themselves known. 

"Jon... Jon..... I remember... I remember" I pant and gasp through every memory flashing through my mind like I'm watching a home movie of my whole life "Tell me what they did to you?". "There.... was only one way for me to come back to you and I was so desperate... I was willing to do anything" He takes note of my hesitation and plants a soft kiss on my needy lips "It's okay... Tell me". "He made me human Jonny... I'm human and... I'm yours... I--If you want me" He lets out a shaky laugh, his bright blue eyes filling up with joy "If? .... I've thought of nothing else but you for the past 5 months baby... I want you... for the rest of my life... I want one woman not... one hundred different women... I wanted you when you were glowing with wings and I still want you now and I'll still want you when I'm 50". "Oh Jonny" I throw my arms around his neck and smash my lips on his. I never want to let him go again for as long as I live. I spread my legs out, inviting him to lay on top. "Fuck... I missed you so much babe" He trails sloppy open-mouthed kisses down my tender neck. He just manages to nip on my sweet spot when the door blasts open and in walks the whole band, grinning and snickering like children "You've gotta be kidding me". 

"How you feelin Rosie? looked like you were out flat?" I giggle bashfully, shaking my head at them "I'm fine Davey... Thank you". "We had no idea you were coming... nice surprise" I smirk devilishly and turn to Jon "Yeah, I just thought I'd drop in on you all".  He snickers and shakes his head at my silly joke "Very funny". 

"So, how's the tour going?" Everyone's face is wiped clean of their smile, telling me it's not going well "Everyone's tired Rosie... just exhausted... it feels like we left our hearts back in New Jersey and they've just been carrying our bodies around". Davey snickers at Richie and nods his head "Or more accurately... Jon's been carrying us around on his back for months". I take a moment to truly look at Jon, his puffy heavy eyes and clammy skin, altogether he looks like he hasn't slept in weeks "You're so tired, baby". Instead of responding, he nuzzles his head right into my chest and circles his arms around me. I circle one arm around him while the other combs through his lion mane "It's okay, get some sleep".