Mission Time Travel

31st May 2015 /  London

It has been a week since Jon arrived and The day had eventually came. Tonight was the night of the big storm, So Rosie and Jon had planned to head back to the theatre tonight after the last show and see if anything happens.

He had woken up in the usual spot, in Rosie's bed with his arm wrapped around her. They always talk so much the night before, they always end up falling asleep together. He looked down, sighing a little as he sees how peaceful she is. This may be the last time he wakes up with her, so he wanted to stretch this moment out for as long as possible. He tried to be as still and quiet as possible, making sure not to wake her up, so he could just watch her sleep. Her little snoozes and sighs being the only sound in the room. He spent at least half an hour, just watching her sleep, gently caressing the soft skin of her arm. She eventually started to wriggle a little, letting out a loud yawn. She looked up so her eyes met his "Mornin darlin" His soft husky tones soothing her. "Morning" stretching her arms out a little with a strained smile "What time is it?" , "Bout midday" smiling down on her softly. "Geez, we must have really needed the sleep" Her eyes widening slightly in shock. "Well we were up late talkin" A light hearted laugh slipping from his lips.  "Hey...Do you fancy going to McDonalds for lunch?" She questions him with a smile "Mmmm yeah...I'm starved" His stomach tumbling underneath her. 

They both got ready and made their way to McDonalds on her motorbike. She went up to the order screen putting in what she wanted then turning to him. "What do you want?", "Uhhh....Just two double cheeseburgers" rubbing his neck while he responds. "You want fries and coke with it?" She questions as she puts in his order. After ordering, they made their way to the table to wait for their food to arrive. "I see McDonalds has changed.." Jon looking around at all the interior, taking in everything different about it "Yeah....They use technology for a lot and the food has changed a tiny bit" looking round the restaurant at all the screens as she speaks. "I still can't get my head around all the technology stuff" ..... "It all just confuses the hell outta me" His words cause her to break out into laughter. His ears perk up at hearing her angelic laughter, he has never heard anything like it before, it truly makes him happy to hear it. The pair of them were enjoying each others company so much and were both hesitant in mentioning tonight's events, fearing it may dampen the mood. 

A little while later, he was talking away about something and she found herself completely lost in his eyes that she wasn't actually paying much attention to what he was saying. They were so intensely blue, as if the ocean found it's home in them. "My dick is hard..." His words pulling her from the trance she was stuck in "Hmm? What?" Unsure of what he said. "You weren't listenin to a word I just said" Grinning like a Cheshire cat at her "I was...I promise" Swiftly nodding at him. "Alright....So what was I saying then?" Cocking his brow at her with a smug look on his face "Umm....You uhh said that umm.....you like.......Cheese" Stammering out her words much to Jon's amusement. "That's what I said huh?" Nodding through his words at her "Yeah....Definitely....like a mouse.....a cute mouse.....Mmhhmm" Nodding with raised brows. He couldn't help but giggle at her whilst shaking his head "You're crazy you know that?" , "Yeah....But I'm funny crazy.. Like a comedian by day and sexy little minx by night" Throwing a flirtation wink at him. He throws his head back when a throaty laugh burst from his mouth "I'm joking of course...I'm no where near sexy....I'm more like an ape...who just happens to be funny" Shrugging through her words with a smile. "I think you're sexy honey" She suddenly feels her cheeks burning red from the warmth of her blood. 

A loud gasp burst from her lips, making him flinch with shock "Let's arm wrestle" Her eyes widening with excitement. "Oh I don't know....I don't wanna feel the embarrassment of losing to you" A devilish smirk on his lips. "Oh Come on, you're way stronger than me....It'll be fun come on....Just don't pretend to be weak so I win....Alright?" Cocking her brow at him before lifting her hand up between them.  A deep sigh burst from his lips as he wraps his large hand round hers, gripping it lightly. A soft smile graced his lips, her hand was much smaller than his, he had never noticed it before. On the count of three they started to wrestle, to start off with, it looked like she was winning much to her surprise. Then suddenly, he pushes her hand the other way causing her to gasp out in shock. He tried his best not to use too much of his strength on her, not wanting to hurt her. She strained and tried her best to push his hand back up but with no success then with a quick push, he had her hand flat on the table. "Nice try baby...you almost had me there" That devilish smirk still on his lips "Yeah right....I totally had you begging for mercy" Rolling her eyes with a giggle.