Honey moon phase

15th August 1986 / Japan

Jon's POV

My eyes flutter open a few times, my mind still tired and confused from tonight's escapades. After the interviews we all ended up getting very drunk and causing all sorts of mayhem in the hallway, I'm actually surprised we didn't get a complaint. Rosie and I ended up passing out and I have no actual idea how long I've been asleep. My eyes pop wide open when I feel something brush against my legs. I shuffle onto my back, looking down at the huge lump climbing up the blankets. In a panic, my hand scrambles to feel for Rosie "Rosie!!" But all I feel is an empty bed. I glance to the other side of me, quickly peeking at the time to see it reads 11pm.

 The panic starts to rise up in my throat in the form of gasps. I intake a sharp breath of air when I feel something wet slide up my dick, causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head in pleasure. Just when I start to melt into the sensation, the thought that it's not Rosie under there forces me to start panicking once again. I abruptly pull the blanket away to see Rosie sucking away with no care in the world.  She slurps and sucks every inch into her mouth, humming and moaning with each sloppy swipe of her tongue. A huge wave of arousal electrifies my body when she glances up at me, her alluring eyes so raunchy and dirty. An involuntary whine escapes me when she pulls away, leaving me wanting more. I gasp loudly in pleasure, my whole body shivering when her tongue glides up my sensitive balls. "OH SHIT!!" I wriggle round in bed as the pleasure grows out of control. She hums as she gently sucks my balls into her mouth while pumping my cock in her hand. I've never had a girl suck me there before but it feels strangely amazing, yet filthy at the same time. 

She pulls away and glances up at me again but this time with a devilish smirk that says 'I'm not finished'. She crawls up the bed at a torturous pace, straddling my waist like a sexy cowgirl. Her finger grazes against my lips, every tough leaves me feeling like a deprived horny mess. My breath hitches when she starts rubbing her soaking wet pussy against my concrete length, eliciting the most raunchy sounds I've ever heard. "Baby--" As soon as I whisper to her, she places her finger over my lips again, silencing me with a powerfully sexy gaze "Shhh.... I have other plans for those lips". I gulp down my built up saliva, how is it, that her words can make me feel terrified and horny all at the same time. She climbs up my body until she's straddling my face "Lick my pussy" Her tone is demanding yet seductive, hypnotizing me to do as she pleases. I lean in and push my tongue past her folds, flicking it against her sensitive clit while my fingers delve inside her. I'm now dining on her soaking wet pussy like It's my last supper. She tips her head back, eliciting sexy moans into the air while lightly thrusting her hips towards me. Her erotic moans cause all my blood to rush to my cock,  making it harden like concrete. 

She climbs back down to my waist after cumming all over my mouth, leaving my lips and chin soaked with her juices. "Mmmm.... so sexy" Her tone is low and seductive as she moves in, sucking my lips into her mouth. While she distracts me with her soft lips, she grasps my wrists and pulls them above my head. The next thing I know, she cuffs them to the headboard, leaving me unable to move. In a panic I look up to see metal cuffs that the cops use, I should know I've been arrested twice before "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE?". "Alec gave me them to borrow" Wiggling her brows at me suggestively "So you get a nice soft scarf and I get metal cuffs?". "Shhh.... that's enough talk" Silencing me by connecting our lips in a passionate kiss, her tongue dominating every part of my mouth. 

"You want me to fuck you baby?" She does what feels like her hundredth thirsty grind on my cock, turning me into a wild animal, craving her. She sucks and bites the sweet spot of my neck, humming and moaning in my ear. 

After slathering my neck in bright blooming marks, she finally lines my ravenous cock up at her tight entrance. A loud sexy moan elicits from her lips when she bounces down on me, every inch filling and stretching her. She wastes no time in wildly rocking her hips back and forth, eliciting the naughtiest sounds I've ever heard. "Ahhh fuck.... you know how to work that dick" She's slamming down on me so hard and moaning so loudly in my ear, It's making it so much harder to resist blowing my load in her right now.