Breakfast and Karaoke

2nd/3rd June 2015 / London 

Jon quickly pulled his velvet blazer on his arms, covering his bare chest before ushering the band out the large room. While Jon's outside Rosie takes the opportunity to quickly put her dress back on. "What the fuck are you guys doin?" He looked rather agitated and sounded it too, I mean anybody would feel that way after being cock blocked, including the band. "We didn't know where you guys went, we thought we'd come look for ya" ..... "But clearly you were more than alright" Dave responding while gesturing to the door. "Did you fuck her?" Richie wiggling his brows at Jon, which only agitated him more. "No Rich because you guys burst through the fucking door..... I was so close to having my dick in her" ..... "That will never happen again... that was my only opportunity and it was ruined" The band looked at each other with smirks on their faces before looking back to Jon. "I can't believe we cock blocked ya" Richie giggling out his words. "Well you better believe it.... I'm gonna make sure I get you guys back" Pointing to each one of them so they know how serious he's being. "Why you so pissed anyhow? she goes back to the past, you guys can fuck as much as you want" Dave adding in with an encouraging smile which helped a little bit. "What happened to your shirt?" Tico quizzing with a concerned expression. "Oh...Uhhh Rosie tore it to shreds....It's in bits all over the floor" Their eyes widening with intrigue. "Man she must have really wanted it" Richie grinning like a Cheshire cat "Yeah....She's not the only one Rich". Their conversation was cut off when an embarrassed Rosie came shuffling out the bedroom with bright red cheeks. 

Jon holds out his hand for her and she gladly takes it, interlocking her small fingers with his large fingers. "I'm sorry for that honey... We had no idea" Richie gave her an apologetic smile "It's alright" Her soft quiet voice filling the silence, her cheeks still burning red. Her bashful smile is the most beautiful thing Jon's ever seen and her pink cheeks being the perfect complexion. "You nearly drop kicked poor Jonny across the room" Dave lighting the mood with some humour which works because Rosie bursts out into giggles, she was fairly drunk but had sobered up a considerable amount since they barged into the room. "I'm sorry Jonny...." The sweetest smile gracing her soft lips "You don't have to apologize" Lightly squeezing her hand with a gentle smile. "Hey.... we're gonna have a good night" Rosie nodding in response, of course she wasn't going to let anything ruin this night. 

They all trotted off back to the bar to order more drinks, Rosie as usual ordered her vodka and lemonade while Jon simply ordered a beer. She couldn't get the strong liquid down her throat fast enough, in hopes of flushing the embarrassment from her body. On the other hand, Jon was pacing himself, not wanting a repeat of events. "Would you like to dance Rosie?" Dave reaching out his hand for Rosie which she gladly took with a smile. They walked off to the dance floor, swaying to the music while Jon watched them. She honestly looked like she was glowing, he finds her so enchanting, so beautiful. "You love her" Richie's voice snapping him from his trance "I--No-- well.......Yes" There was certainly no hiding it, he loves her. "You can't tell her kidd" Jon's brows furrowed together with confusion "What do you mean I can't.... why the hell not?". "Because she doesn't know she's going back and you can't tell her either.... It would destroy her if you told her you loved her, especially if she thinks she's never gonna see you again.... break her heart.... Is that what you want? to hurt her?". A heartfelt sigh slips from his lips as he looks over at her, she looks so happy "No" His voice a mere whisper. 

Before they knew it Rosie and Dave were back over and they were all joking and laughing, having a good time. Jon however, couldn't take his eyes off her, he heard the romantic melodies of The Script-- The man who can't be moved. "Dance with me" Blurted from his lips, he reached out his hand for hers. Her laughing halted, looking deep in his blues while reaching out for his hand. He slowly led her to the dance floor, wrapping her arms round his neck and his round her waist. They started to sway to the music, circling round the floor to the gentle melody. It was as if everyone else faded away into nothing and all that remained was them, alone, dancing their hearts away.