Vancouver here we come

7th July 1986 / Canada

Rosie's POV

 It's a week before the first show of their tour and they're starting in Vancouver, where they recorded the album. He and the band have been out doing interviews all day and hadn't came back yet, so I ended up falling asleep in his room. I'm not sure how long I've been asleep for but I arose from my deep sleep to the bedroom door bursting open, banging against the wall behind it. Loud gasps burst from my lips as my body jolts up in shock, my hand scrambling to turn the lamp on. In my thick grogginess I don't recognise the tall dark figure storming into the room "Jon?..." Squinting my eyes in hopes of focusing my vision. 

The dark figure storms over to my side of the bed causing me to panic. Just when I start to shuffle away, he grabs my ankles yanking me towards him, forcing a scream from my lips. "NOO NOOO!!!" My legs desperately wriggle around in an attempt to free myself from his grip. He yanks me towards him once more and in one last desperate attempt, I abruptly pull my leg up and kick him in the nuts. He grunts out in pain for a moment before growling with anger and in his rage, he throws his fist at me, punching me full force in the face. A searing pain surges through my head, causing me to whimper out in pain. "Please no..." My weak voice pleading with him as he continues to tear off my clothes. As much as I want to, I'm unable to fight back in my weakened state, seeing as he threw out another punch to my head, nearly knocking me on conscious. Before I know it, my clothes are completely torn from my whole body and tossed to the floor. He unzips his jeans, causing my body to stiffen up from head to toe. In my desperation I claw my way across the bed, screaming out for Jon only for him to yank me back down the bed and hold me down. When I don't submit, he tilts his head back then throws it forward, nutting me hard in the face causing me to pass out.

My eyes pop open with a loud gasp, still the dark figure looms above me but I'm now lying in a different position with him sitting on the edge of the bed looking down on me. "Please don't hurt me .." Whimpering out my words as I attempt to claw my way across the bed. His hands gently hold onto my arms as he moves in closer which only makes me panic more. "No.....Nooo...Pleaseee" My body starts to wriggle round in an attempt to free myself from his grip once again. He climbs up, straddling me, holding me down on the bed "PLEASEEE HELPPP" Yelping out my words while desperately sobbing. 

"Jonny please help me" Sobbing out my words as I seal my eyes shut almost as if I'm praying for him to save me. "ROSIEE!!" A familiar voice calls out my name, compelling me to open my eyes once again to see the dark figure above me. He reaches his hand over to turn the lamp on, my eyes widening with shock to see Jon holding me down on the bed. "Jon?...Wha-what are you doing?" My voice still shaky from crying, "I'm tryin to stop you from killing me that's what.... I heard you screamin so I ran in and you were havin a nightmare then you woke up and went crazy" My eyes searched his for any kind of lie but found none. He slowly released his grip on my arms, allowing me to breathe a little. 

My eyes desperately scan the room for anyone, anything to tell me it was real. Suddenly I felt his soft hands on my cheek "Hey....It was just a nightmare babe". My eyes go to wander round the room again but he pulls me into his gaze again "Hey... just look at me.... it's just me....you know me" His whispers gradually soothing me. He helps me up and pulls me in for a warm embrace "What was your nightmare about? to get you that scared". "I woke up and there was a man in the room but I couldn't see his face and I called out your name and he came at me.." Flinching slightly as I trail off when an image of the man grabbing me flashed through my mind. "Hey... it's okay" His whispers soothing me once again. "I tried to kick him off me but he hit me then he tore off my clothes then when I tried to get away again he hit me in the head then I woke up" My body was shivering like a leaf in his strong arms.