Husband and Wife

26th May 2015 /  London

It has been two days since his first morning In 2015 and they are getting to know each other pretty well and had grown quite fond of each other on top of the physical attraction that was already there. The past two days were spent showing Jon around London, doing different things and she had bought him some clothes and the nights were spent either watching a movie or laying in Rosie's bed, talking away until they fell asleep. They had found a routine at this point and this morning was no different. 

They arose in the morning, the grogginess of their deep slumber wearing off as they rub their tired features. She wriggles around in his arms, Letting out sighs while she grinds her ass against him to try and get comfortable. His head is nuzzled into the back of her neck, A low muffled groan can be heard in her ear, his hot breaths tickling the skin of her neck "Mmmm, mornin". His hands running up and down her body, ruffling her baggy t-shirt while he wakes himself up. She shuffled around in bed, so she's facing him "Morning" A sleepy smile on her lips. She drapes her leg over his waist and wraps her arm around him. He slowly slides his hand down to her ass but quickly pulls it away when he feels bare skin "Sorry...I forgot...you ain't got nothin on under that shirt". A giggle escapes her lips "It's alright...." he cuts her off with a nervous cough "Although I'm sure you just do it to drive me crazy" A sexy smirk raises his lips. "I'm sorry.....I should really start putting underwear on for bed" giggling through her words "Hey, Don't feel you have to on my account honey".

 "So what we doin today anyhow" lightly grazing his fingers up and down her arm, she gasps when he slides them under her sleeve, caressing her shoulder. The touch of his skin sending shivers through her body. He pulls his hand out when he sees her cheeks going red with the heat. "Uhh...Umm" His touch lingering on her skin distracting her train of thought "I- I was thinking we could go to this bar later, they've got an 80's themed night on?" finally able to push through his seductive stare and squeeze out her words "Sounds great...Is it alright if I have a shower?", "Yeah of course, I'll show you how to use it....Then I'll go in after you"...."Come on...I'll show you" sliding out of his embrace to sit on the edge of the bed. He groans into the pillow before forcing himself out of bed and following her to the bathroom. She quickly shows him how to use the shower and leaves him to it. 

While he's showering she decides to cook some dinner seeing it's already midday. She plays some Beatles music while getting started on the cheese toasties. A short while later, the toasties are steaming hot and resting on the plates and The Beatles-Twist and Shout is blaring through the apartment. She's swinging her hips and waving her arms around to the music. she shimmies her chest when the lyrics "Shake it shake it shake it baby now" echo from the speaker. Her eyes open when she hears the door creak. She sees Jon standing there with a smirk on his face, she couldn't help but let her eyes wonder down his wet chest which was glistening off the sun. She bites her lip when she sees the towel which is lightly draped around his waist, barely covering him. "Looks good" his husky voice filling the air, she's in such a trance, she doesn't realise what he's talking about "Fuck yeah....Lord have mercy" her words almost coming out like a whine. She was abruptly snapped out of her trance when his laugh echoed through the kitchen "Uhh...what?" her cheeks blooming red. "I was talkin bout the food" smirking from ear to ear. "Oh yeah...right...the food" laughing nervously while rubbing her neck "I'm gonna go shower...I won't be long". She heads into the bathroom while he grabs his plate and sits in the living room. 

A little while later, she turns off the shower and just reaching for a towel from the shelf when she notices it's empty "Shit..." she mumbles to herself. She opens the bathroom door a crack and doesn't see Jon anywhere, she slowly takes her first risky naked step out of the bathroom, keeping her eyes peeled for Jon. She's fully out of the bathroom when she hears footsteps coming from the kitchen, in a mad panic she darts back to the bathroom, closing the door over but keeping it open enough to fit her head through. She sees him strutting around in just his towel still "Jon.." using a slightly raised voice to catch his attention. He jumps a little out of shock before turning to see Rosie peeking out from the bathroom "Yeahh?", "Umm....Could you get me a towel from that cupboard" nervously smiling as she points to the cupboard next to him. He nods before opening the cupboard and grabbing a towel. He makes his way to the bathroom door and hesitates for a moment "What will ya give me for it" smirking a little. Her jaw drops open a little "What?....JON.." exclaiming in shock as she throws her hand out to try and grab the towel but with no success. He pouts at her "Come on darlin" waving the towel around to entice her. She thinks about it for a moment, truthfully she was feeling a little horny after seeing him in the towel. "Okay but you have to close your eyes", "Why" confusion settling on his features "Because I need to come out the bathroom to do it" gesturing to him with her damp hand. "Mmm, I like the sound of this" wiggling his eyebrows at her with excitement in his eyes "No funny business...You keep those pretty little eyes sealed shut I mean it" pointing to him with a serious look. He nods excitedly before closing his eyes.