Erotica Spice

15th July 1986 / Vancouver

Rosie's POV

The hot blast of water soaks my clammy skin as I step into the shower. I sigh with relief as the water streams down my body, making me feel at ease. Jon is still fast asleep, snoring loudly from last nights escapades. I'm not sure what time they got back, I must have been fast asleep and he didn't wake me when he got in. My mind has been racing since yesterday, wanting so badly to move our sex to the next level, breaking past the barrier I have up.

Once I'm finished in the shower, I quickly dry myself down and massage my moisturizer all over my curves because he seems to like it when my skin is silky soft. I brush my teeth and quickly blow dry my hair until It's a fluffy hot wavy mess. I creak the door open, peeking out to see him still lightly snoozing away into his pillow. I tip toe round to my side of the bed, carefully lifting the blanket and sliding myself in. He shivers when my fingers glide up his spine, sending a tingling sensation through his body. I lay on my back with my legs parted slightly and my arm tucked under the pillow and my head facing him, making myself look as irresistible as possible for when he wakes up.

I quickly shut my eyes when he starts shuffling around in bed, groaning as he turns his head to face me. He throws his arm over me, yanking me closer to him and burying his face into mine. I open one of my eyes a smidge to see him still snoozing away.

In an attempt to wake him up, I elicit tiny moans and sighs while wriggling my body around. His velvety hand slides up and down my side before resting nicely in my waist. His touch is so intoxicating that I'm finding it impossible to hold back but I fight past my urges and keep still. He groans against my cheek, his eyelashes flapping like butterfly wings. His soft lips trail feather light kisses all up my cheek and forehead. His body flinches against mine and he lifts his arm up slowly, Pulling his head out from the crook of my neck. "Fuck...." He moans out his words with pleasure, probably having seen me naked. I still have my eyes tightly shut and I'm pretending to snooze away so he doesn't know I'm faking it. I elicit a tiny moan and arch my back slightly, causing my breasts to stick out further. He squeezes out a deep throaty groan, his hand sliding into his pants, grasping his cock. The more he rubs and massages his cock, the more he gets my juices flowing like a pool. He pulls his hand out and glides it down my side at an achingly slow pace, keeping his touch light as a feather. The warmth of his skin causes my nipples to harden and peak which he groans at.

 His hand continues to slither down my side until it reaches my leg. He lifts my leg and drapes it over his, causing my juicy folds to spread. His fingers stroke my panty line at a torturous pace, lingering dangerously close to my folds. My breath hitches loudly, immediately drawing his attention. Now he definitely knows I'm awake but I'm certainly not going to break my act now, I want to see what else he does. His fingers gently caress my folds, causing my breathing to quicken in pace. While he gives my pussy his sweet torture, his lips brush and stroke my nipple. Try as I might, a tiny moan bursts from my lips, every inch of my skin is on fire. He takes my bud between his lips, softly nipping it while his fingers run circles round the outside of my folds, turning me into a hot blushing mess. I'm getting so wet to the point my juices are seeping out onto his fingers, prompting him to push through and rub my clit. My head tips back with a deep moan "I knew you were awake" Mumbling against my nipple before sucking it into his mouth.

After enduring such torture, I think I'd last a second before squirting all over. I gasp loudly when he gently nips my clit between his fingers, rubbing it at a achingly slow pace. My whole body is tingling with heat, feeling like I could explode if this continues. The immense pleasure rises from the pit of my stomach in the form of deep moans. I whine with disappointment when he pulls away, his lips pursing as if he's just thought of an idea "Can I.... try somethin?". "What?" My voice is all breathy from all the excitement "Can I tie your hands?. My eyes widen a little with uncertainty, biting my lip while I think of what to say. "Hey.... you trust me right?" Caressing his thumb across my cheek "Yeah". "And your in control of all this baby... it won't be tight... so you could easily slip out" I hum lightly, considering his words carefully "Well.... alright... just not too tight Jonny".