Take me to the Hospital

26/27th May 2015 / London 

She feels warm hands on her arms, the figure pulls her closer to him as he shouts into her ear "Honey, It's jon....are you alright?" pulling her away slightly and caressing her cheek. "DJonn......I don feel too good" Her slurry words coming out as a whine as she shakes her head. He lifts her head up to look into her eyes, he feels a lump rise in his throat when he sees her eyes are blood shot red and puffy. "I think you've been drugged....I need to get you to a hospital....can you walk" shouting into her ear over the music, she shrugs in confusion. He lets out a sharp sigh before helping her up off the couch, her legs crumble under her weight so he scoops her up in his arms.

He scarpers out of the pub with Rosie in his arms, her short breaths coming out weak on his skin "Stay awake babe" lightly shaking her as he walks along the street for a cab. "Joonn...." her voice coming out as a mere whisper "It's gonna be alright.." his voice soothing her confused state. "Tell them you're my husband" squeezing out her words as her head collapses onto his chest "What?" confusion settling in, he's not sure if he heard her correctly. "They tell you.... leave....So tell them you my husband" her breathless voice severely weakened. He manages to get a cab to the hospital, he struggles a little to get her out the cab but succeeds after a few minutes.

He blasts through the doors, running up to a doctor "Please....Help....I think she's been drugged" his voice all shaky, half off the nerves and half off carrying her around. "Alright...Did she take anything?" The doctor beginning his interrogation while Jon lays her down on the bed. "Uhh No..No...We were at a bar drinking...", "Okay, what was she drinking" The doctor flashing his torch in her eyes to try and get a reaction but with no success. "She....It was uhhh....Vodka and lemonade" scratching the back of his neck nervously "Okay...Have you been drinking?" pointing over to Jon with a sceptical look. "Yeah but I feel fine...tipsy but fine, I went on stage for a few minutes to sing a song, when I came back she said she didn't feel good" rushing through his answer in a panic. "Okay....and what's her name" ushering her off into a room with Jon tagging along behind "Amy Rose Williams". The doctor nods and begins to shout out her name, hoping for a reaction "What's your relationship to her", "I'm her......husband" he blurts out husband when he remembers what she said on the way here. "Okay.....Any previous medical history and is she on any medication?", he rubs his temples in hopes of dragging up one of their many conversations in the past few days, but he does remember that they had a conversation about this, they had talked about pretty much everything. "Uhh, no, she's perfectly healthy" pointing to her. 

After a few moments she starts to come round, the grogginess thick, her vision blurred, she feels really nauseous, she shakes her pale face lightly, confusion settling in. "Where.....am....I" slurring her words from her lips "Amy...You're in the hospital" The doctor stating, she looks round the room in confusion. "Jon..." She suddenly feels a hand on top of hers, she looks over to see a blurry figure but recognizes it to be Jon by the mop of hair on his head. "J-Jonn.....I recognize that hair anywhere......Who--who are you" giggling slightly as she looks up to him, Jon laughs nervously. "I'm your husband remember" , she gasps in shock "What? I'm married to....you.....You better not tell Jon.." laughing a little through her words, Jon looks at her with a confused expression. "Why not tell me?" caressing her arm, "Because....you goin backk to the past" her words slipping from her lips, Jon's eyes widen in panic, she looks over to the doctor. "Heyy....youuu don wanna tell him you from past....he'd experiment youuu" slurring her words as she prods her finger into his chest. "Shhh, It's alright, you don't know what you're sayin" caressing her cheek with a gentle smile. 

She suddenly jolts up, looking up to him with a pout on her lips "Gimme Kiss", he laughs gently while stroking her cheek. "I'll kiss you when we get home", her brows knit together "You my husssband...I wanna kiss" prodding his chest again as she raises her voice slightly. He lets out a sigh as he looks down at her, he doesn't want to upset her so he slowly leans in, his hand resting in the crook of her neck. He connects his soft lips with hers, lapping over one another in a passionate kiss. He pulls away and she slowly opens her blood shot eyes "Woww..." her weak voice all breathy as she smiles up at him. She swings her arms around him, hugging him for a few moments, his hand rubbing circles in her back. "Jonn..." Her voice breaking as she whines into him "What is it...What's wrong.." looking down at her with concern. She looks up to him, her skin sheet white, her lips dry and cracked "I'm sorry...." her weak voice a mere whisper. "For what darlin" his voice soft as he caresses her cold cheek. She's just about to answer when her eyes roll back, her small frame begins to shake in his arms, her breathing coming out like a shriek. "What's wrong with her???" He shouts over to the doctor, panic rising in his throat as he holds onto her for dear life. "She's having a seizure...Lay her down" The doctor states as he grabs a bag of fluids from a drawer. Jon lays her down on the bed, holding her arms down so she doesn't scratch herself. The look of horror evident in his eyes as he looks down at her, her body shaking beneath him, he hates seeing her like this.