Going Down the rabbit hole

September 6th 1987 / Melbourne Australia 

Rosie's POV 

"Hey.... you charge by the hour darlin?" A grubby deep voice coming from behind me sends shivers right down my spine. A loud yelp bursts from my lips when I feel his hand spank my ass hard. The panic rises in my throat as I spin round, my heartrate rapidly increasing as I look up at the tall man with short curly black hair, a black moustache and a cap. My eyes widen in horror as he slowly backs me into the wall behind me. In a desperate attempt to get him to back off, I pick up the closest thing to me, not paying attention to what it actually is. "BACK OFF!! I SWEAR.... I'LL USE IT!!!" Shouting at my words while pointing the object at him, still not paying attention to what it is. "Mmmm Don't tease me..." Grabbing on his dick through his sweatpants as he trails off. My gaze shifts between him and the object, my cheeks gleaming red when I notice it's a dildo, probably off one of the strippers or groupies the band hangs round with after shows. In a mad, embarrassed panic, I toss the dildo to the floor, watching it roll along the hallway. When he starts inching towards me, my hand swings out attempting to slap him but he dodges it with ease. Wasting no time, I throw my foot up, trying to kick him in the nuts causing him to jump back in a panic "WOAHH WOAHH!!! BABY IT'S ME.... JON" Reaching out his hands in an effort to stop me from hurting him. "Jonny?" Gasping out my words "Yeah it's me" Quickly swiping off his wig and moustache to reveal his beautiful features. He holds his arms out expecting me to just fall into them but instead I slap him on the chest "That's not funny Jon!!" Glaring at him as I trail off. "Hmm.... I'm sorry baby.... I can make it up to you" Wiggling his brows at me suggestively, inching towards me with a devilish grin. I'm trying my best not to break but a playful giggle bursts from my lips the harder I try to hide it, falling into his arms with a sweet sigh "What did you have in mind".....

"Oh my god... That was amazing" My shaky breaths fanning against his chin as I look up at him "So am I forgiven?" His seductive gaze melting me into a pool "Mmmm Definitely..." Groaning into a open mouthed kiss. Our kiss gradually becomes more hungry and lustful, biting and sucking on his bottom lip as I pull away. My hips unconsciously start thrusting against his cock once again, my pussy rubbing against his length. His breath hitches when his cock starts to get harder "I thought I was forgiven?". "You are.... But I still want round 2 baby" Sliding down on his rock hard cock as I trail off, prompting me to elicit a deep moan. 

After two more times, we're curled up in each others arms, snoozing away in a deep slumber. The dream world slowly drifting us away into the dark abyss of the night sky, surrounded by the twinkling blanket of stars. 

7th September 1987

My heavy lids slowly creep open, the light of the new day making me cringe as it glares into my sensitive eyes. My legs wriggle around in bed, swiping against something wet which immediately causes my eyes to pop open in shock. My body jolts up, my eyes desperately searching my legs to see what the wetness is from. The closer I get to the middle of my legs, the more the panic rises in my throat when I notice smears of blood all over my thighs and the sheets beneath me. I completely forgot my period was due, I'm usually really good with remembering it and I've done well so far to hide it from Jon. Without hesitation, I scramble to get out of bed, scurrying over towards the bathroom while trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake up Jon. 

Jon's POV 

The sound of a door clicking shut electrifies me awake, my body twitching with shock. My eyes slowly creek open, desperately searching the room with confusion. "Babe..." Throwing my hand out, patting down the bed in hopes of feeling her. My eyes widen in horror when I see the blood smeared all over the sheets. "Rosie..." Jumping out of bed in a panic, worry settling in, wondering what on earth happened. I quickly scramble to get my sweatpants on when I hear rustling coming from the bathroom. My feet edge towards the bathroom door, quietly swinging the door open. The sound of whimpers and quiet sobs fill the air as I walk in "Rosie....". The sight before me when I make my way in makes my heart sink to the pit of my stomach. She's curled up on the toilet, sobbing away to herself with blood smeared on her thighs. "Hey.... Hey.... What's the matter babe? what is it?" Crouching down in front of her, my hand swiping her tears away. She sniffles her tears up before responding "I'm so embarrassed..." , "Why you embarrassed? Hmm?" Brushing her hair behind her ears so I can see her face clearly. "I didn't want you to see me like this...." , "How many times have I gotta tell ya honey? you don't have to hide from me" Shaking my head as I trail off. "I didn't want you to look at me and think I'm disgusting" , "I would never think that babe..... you're beautiful and I love you" She sniffles up her tears upon hearing my words. "Hey how bout we have a nice hot shower?" , "Okay..." Her voice soft and shaky from crying so much.