Super power

January 5th 1989 Osaka / Japan

Rosie's POV 

"I'm gonna tell Jon about everything you've done!!" Shouting out my words in anger, my arms crossed in front of me. His road manager snickers at my comment "I don't think so". His pure arrogance causing the anger to rise up in my blood "You wanna bet on that? I can't believe you've been stealing from the band this whole time!!". "That's what they get for not giving me my share!!" Shouting out his words "Sure you get paid for being their road manager.... But you sure as hell don't get a share from their album sales". 

"Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go find Jon" I started walking over to the door but before I made it, he ran in front of me, locking the door. "You're not gonna tell him anything!!" , "You need to get out of my way"  My eyes widening dramatically. When he doesn't budge, I attempt to shove past him only for him to grip my arms tight and toss me across the room, sending me hurtling into the coffee table, forcing a deafening squeal out of my lips.  

There should be pain rippling through my body but for some reason there isn't. I slowly stumble to my feet, giving myself a once over and seeing no bumps or scrapes on my body. "Oh... that not enough for you?" He comes bounding towards me so I raise up my hand to protect myself when suddenly a shield of light comes between me and him. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" He screams out in pure shock and fear like a little girl. He goes to run towards the door, swinging it open when suddenly it slams shut with the force of my mind. A crack of thunder whips across the sky, so loud that the lights in the building go out. A flash of images floods my mind, a bright white light and wings surrounding me, could these be memories?. Something about all this is very familiar so I'm just going with it. 

"Oh my god... what the hell are you?" He falls to his knees in front of me, staring at something behind me but I pay no attention and continue to walk forward. More images fly through my mind along with memories, memories of, angels but how could it be. My skin starts glowing but somehow I don't care, nor worry about him telling anyone, somehow I know I have the power inside of me. He goes to stand back up again but with the gesture of my hand, he falls to his knees. Another crack of thunder whips across the sky, sounding like it's inside this very room. The longer he stares at me, the more he seems to relax, as if the very sight of me is calming "Oh.... wow". In a thunderous, god like voice I say "You must tell him".  

Suddenly the door swings open and in walks Jon looking panicked to the very core. He completely ignores His road manager kneeling on the floor and storms straight over to me, capturing me in a warm embrace. "What is it? What's wrong?" He's panting so hard and his body is shivering and shaking "I heard the thunder... the power went out... I was so scared you were gone". "No baby... I'm right here... I'm not going anywhere" He pulls away and plants a passionate smooch to my lips "Good". It takes him another whole minute to see him kneeling on the floor, at which point he looks rather confused "What the fuck you doin? Praying?". "Well... he certainly needs to be after what he's done" Jon looks between me and his road manager in utter confusion "What the hell you talkin about?". 

The door bursts open again and in walks the rest of the band members, each of them with the same confused look on their faces "What's goin on?". "I dunno I'm about to find out" They all stare down at him, waiting patiently for an answer. He looks up at me, remaining silent so I give him a warming gaze, making him wince with fear "I---I--I stole.... from you.... from the band and Rosie found out... I--I hit her". "Wait..... what?!" He looks to me for any sign that he's lying but I give him a small nod and with fury in his eyes, turns back to his manager "Get up now!". He stumbles to his feet with a look of remorse in his eyes "I'm sorry". "Nah I don't wanna hear it... any of it.... you stole from the band?.... you hit my fucking girlfriend?" He swiftly nods his head in response, his breath coming out as pants "Yes... you didn't give me the money you promised from the album sales so... I took some off the top... Rosie found out and I hit her... hit her hard... sh--she nearly broke the coffee table". Jon grimaces in disgust and anger, growling under his breath "You fucking--". He goes to grab him by the scruff of the neck but I quickly grab him "Jonny no... don't... that's not you... besides... I think he's sorry". He sighs deep and nods in agreement "Alright..... you're fired.... get your stuff... get out.... anyone object?" He looks over to the guys who quickly shake their heads at him "Good....". He turns to me and pulls me close, circling his arms round me "Did he... hurt you?". "No.... It was so... strange... I was heading for the door and he grabbed me... threw me onto the coffee table but... it didn't hurt... and... he went to hit me again but... I raised my hand up and this... shield... thing.... protected me... I think I did that Jon? What the hell is happening to me? I'm getting these powers and.... memories... I don't know what it means" He sighs and pulls away to look deep in my eyes, his thumb caressing my rosy cheek "I do". 

The Music Time Machine -- Jon Bon Jovi Fan Ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें