|23| Dad's Office

"Why so much chocolates?" your father ask you as he sees all the chocolate you're making in the kitchen.

"It's valentine's day today or have you forgotten?" you ask him with a smile as you take out the tray of chocolates from the over and place them on the counter.

"Right," your father says as she walks closer, "That smells amazing," he comments which made you giggle.

"Right? I'm just that amazing," you tell him as you start cutting and decorating the chocolates, "You're usually never here for valentine's day but here, this is for you, happy valentine's day," you tell him with a smile as you give him the chocolates that you have made for him.

"Thank you," he says as he takes them and eats a piece, "Oh my god," he says as he starts eating more, "These are just as good as they smell. Is there anything you can't cook?" he ask as he finishes eating the chocolates while you start playing every chocolate in a nice box and wrap it up.

"If there is, I'm going to learn how to," you tell him with a giggle. You like it when he's here at home, spending time with you. Like father and daughter moment but sadly, he's only here for a few hours.

He has to leave again. Once go to school, it will be the last time you see him as you'll be coming home to an empty house. But it's okay. You're used to it.

"Again, why did you make so much? Are you taking some for Ms. Mori and her daughter?" he ask and you nod.

"Yup. I'm taking Stella to school as Julie's work is the other opposite way," you tell him as you take off your apron.

"But there's more boxes. Is there anyone else you're gong to give the chocolates to? Let me remind you that you are still far too young to have a boyfriend, not to mention that being in a relationship can be very difficult for you. It can lead to many consequences such as--"

"Dad! I know," you tell him with a smile and laugh, "I just want to give some chocolates to my classmates, that's all," you tell him as you go wash your hands, "I need to go pick up Stella and take her to school and than head to mine," you add as you go to the couch where you placed your bag.

You bring it to the kitchen and start putting the chocolates in there, "Gotta go now, bye dad. Get to work safe. I'll see you again in a few months, bye!" you tell him as you give him a quick peck on the cheek and leave.

"Have a good day..." your father says softly as you left the house.

You head over to Julie's house and knock on the door. The door quickly opens and you see Julie putting on her earrings, "(Name), you're here, great," she says with a sigh of relief, "Stella! (Name) is here!" Julie yells as grabs her heels, "Sorry, I'm in a little hurry. Something happened at the office and they want me there earlier then usual. I was going to call you but you came right in time," she says with a smile.

"(Name)!" Stella says as she runs to you with open arms.

You bend down and hug her, "Hello to you too, my shinning star," you say with a giggle.

"Here, this is for you. Happy valentine's day!" Stella says with a smile as she shows you a drawing she made, "That's you and your future prince," she says as she points at the princess and prin in the drawing. There's pink and red hearts all over the paper.

"Aww, thank you, sunshine," you say as you grab your bag. You open it and gently grab one of your notebook and place the drawing in there for safe keeping. You then take out two chocolates, "This is for you," you tell her.

"Chocolates!" Stella says with a bright smile.

You stand and look at Julie who got out of the house and who's now locking the door. She looks at you and you show her the chocolates, "And this is for you," you tell her which made her smile.