|47| Three Words

"No, I'm just saying that you can't change a person's fate," you argue for gun with Alex as he walks you to your class while holding hands.

"Come on, that's so not true. A person has total control of their fate," Alex says as you both walk inside your classroom. Kusuo was already in. Nendo and Kaido bothering him like usual but when he saw you walk in with a smile while being with Alex, it just hurt him but he reminds himself that you're happy and that's all the matters.

But the conversation got him interested.

"Do they?" you ask Alex as he walks you to your seat. Alex wanted to counter it but you started to make him doubt.

"Okay, elaborate," he ask and you take your seat with a smile.

"My pleasure," you answer which made him chuckle as he found you cute.

Kusuo is having a hard time controlling his facial expression when he had to heard your thought along with his.

"Okay, so you believe everyone has control of their fate, right?" you ask him and Alex gets the chair from the desk next to you and sits down.

"I do," he says and you smile.

"But do they really?" you ask once again, "The thing with fate is that we believe something is already written for us. That our life is already planned and the result of it is Destiny, correct?" you ask as you want Alex to follow through.

Alex nods, "Yeah," he says as he agrees.

"Well, the thing is that, we, as humans, we don't know what's our fate. We're just told what it is but there's no proof of it. What if you saying no to whatever you're meant to do was part of your fate?" you ask which got Alex questioning, "And for example, if it's possible to change one's fate, how can we be so sure another one won't be written? It's like a timeline or some sort of it. There's no proof nor evidence. Is something is meant to happen, it's meant to happen," you explain.

"Okay, but let me ask a what if and supernatural question," Alex says and you nod, "Let's say you made a big mistake, you go back in time to fix it. You completely changed your fate," he says and you nod once again as you can't disagree with that.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean a new hasn't been create. You fixed a mistake that you made but what if stopping from another happening?" you ask which confused Alex but it made Kusuo happen, "If you're so focus of fixing that mistake, it's all you'll be changing. All you did is just create this new time line. Once the mistake is fixed, you'll do what you can to make sure it isn't repeated that you're forgetting everything else meaning that you'll create another mistake similar to the one you went back in time to fix. You're meant to make to make that mistake and you can't do anything to fix it. It's meant to happen. You just need to learn from it and move on or do what is right but of course, it all depends on the mistake," you tell him.

"And this is how you got an A in philosophy?" he ask as this whole argument was about the essay you wrote.

"I know, I'm a genus," you tell him with a giggle.

Alex was going to say something else until the bell rang, "Gotta go. See you after class," he says as he leans in and pecks your cheek.

"Bye," you say with a smile as you give him a light wave and he puts the chair back and head to his class.

Nendo and Kaido also went back to their seat and Kusuo turns around to look at you, "You got an A for the Philosophy essay we had to write?" Kusuo ask and you nod to confirm.

"Yeah. My subject was about fate and by the looks of it, it really impressed Ken-Sensei," you tell him as you felt proud of yourself.

"Do you mind if I take a read?" Kusuo ask and you wondered up but you just shrug it off. You grab your bag and look through your thing until you found your graded essay. You hand it to him and he thanks you for it.