|30| I'll Kill Him

[Sorry for the late update. School stuff that has been stressing me out + Exams.]

[Enjoy the Chapter!]

"That's Mera, Teruhashi and Yumehara. Now we just need to wait for (Name)," Kaido points out.

"She was the first one to leave," Yumehara says which confused Kaido and also Nendo as they didn't see you walk out, "She said she was hungry so went to get something to eat," Yumehara tells them.

"Alright, then let's go have fun!" Nendo says as he rushes to the water.

Like Yumehara said, you were the first one to leave. The reason for it was because you were a little embarrassed. The three girls looked amazing and you did not want to attention nor b compared. You got into your one piece and shorts on pretty quickly. 

"Thank you," you tell the person who hands you the ice cream in a cup with a spoon. You already paid so you just walk to a table with an umbrella and take a seat as you enjoy your ice cream.

"What flavour did you get?" you raise your head to see Saiki taking a seat in front of you.

"(Your Favourite flavour(s))," you tell him, "Weren't you in the water?" you ask him and he nods.

"To get away from them," he tells you which got a giggle out of you, "Are you going to get into the water?" he ask.

"Last time I almost drown," you remind him which honestly doesn't make you scare to go back. You have done way worst to take your own life and then continue on with your day like nothing happened.

"I was there," he also reminds you even though he knows you have no trouble getting into the water.

"I'll go in on only one condition that may annoy you," you say with a smile. Saiki looks at you wondering what it is even though he didn't ask you to go into the water with him. He just loves how you assumed that if you go to the water, he would as well and you weren't wrong, "You have to go in with me and stay by my side," you smile brightly.

"Finish your ice cream," he says which made you laugh and so you do but as you eat and talk to Saiki, you look around and see many of the girls at the beach. But the main thing you notice from them were the size of their breast which surprised Saiki.

You glaze at the woman breast and wonder what they did to get them that big while having such a small waist. You were a little envious and wondered how you would look like if you had a body like that.

You then look at your own chest and started to compare which got Saiki to beg you to not do it or think about it in his mind but as you're not a mind reader, you thought about it and suddenly you blurred out, "Do guys like girls with big breast...?"

Saiki immediately tries to cool off his face and do his best to keep a straight face while you on the other hand, when you realized what you said out loud, your face turned into a tomato which you can blame on the sun but you don't think Saiki would buy it.

"Um, that was a thought not a question that needs to be answered," you tell him as you get up and quickly finish your ice cream, "I'm feeling a little hot. I'm just going to put this in the trash and then get a donut floaty," you tell him quickly. You turn around and walk away embarrassedly.

.

.

.

"Hey, Saiki," you say softly as you were laying on a floaty donut while facing the sky. Your eyes were closed because of the sun. 

"Hm?" he answers. He's also laying on a floaty donut and we hit psychic powers, he makes sure both floaty are close to each other so that he can be with you at all time. After a few seconds of you not saying anything, Saiki looks at you to see you taking a deep breath. He wondered why as you were only thinking about what to eat.