|31| Outburst

[Double Update, Loves!]

"Saiki?" you say softly.

"Hm?" 

"Thank you for alway being there," you tell him as you gently pull back and look at him with a bright smile.

"I promised I would be," he tells you with a soft smile. You lean in and so does he but just like every other, it gets interrupted but this time by your father who opens the door and yells your name.

Out of reaction, you push Saiki away and look at your father. You and Saiki both looked at him. Saiki could hear his thoughts and all of them was just saying how he wants him gone and away from you. How you should stay away from Saiki.

"Dad--"

"Get in the house," your father tells you angrily.

"Dad, please, He's---"

"NOW," Your father yells and you have never seen or heard him raise his voice since the hospital when you cut your wrist.

"Yes, dad," you answer as you take off Saiki's jacket off your shoulder and hand it to him. You mouth a 'I'm sorry'. You give him his jacket back and then you head back inside the house with your head down.

Your father looks at Saiki, "You stay away from my daughter!" he yells and then walks back inside the house. Your father shuts the door harshly.

Saiki sighs and can really see how much of an asshole your father is. From the phone calls to the say he's around you. Saiki even wondered.

Is your father the reason for you wanting to take your own life away when you were just a kid?

Saiki walks down the neighbourhood while thinking about it until someone caught his attention, "Hey! Pinky!" Saiki looks to the owner of the voice to see Julie leaning next to her front door. When Saiki made eye contact, she smiles, "Aren't you suppose to be out on a school trip in Okinawa?" Julie ask as she steps out of her house and walks towards Saiki.

Saiki doesn't say anything but looks at the direction to were you live. Julie looks as well and she knew then that he went to see you, "We've met before. Saiki, was it?" Julie reminds him.

"Yes. Miss Mori," Saiki says politely.

"I don't remember giving you my name," Julie says as she crosses her arms.

"(Name) talks about you," Saiki mentions which made Julie smiles.

"My little girl saw you from her bedroom window. Can I assume you met her father?" Julie ask. Saiki nods his head, "Bet he told you to stay away from her," Julie says which made Saiki wonder how she knew. 

Julie smiles when she notice the look on his face, "He said the same thing to Alex. The last guy that liked her. Question is, are you?" Julie ask and Saiki smile.

"No, ma'am. I don't think she will either," Saiki says and that made Julie smile.

"I like you kid," Julie says with a chuckle, "I don't know how you were able to get here from Okinawa and frankly I don't care. But, piece of advice, when you want to see her, send her a text or give her a call first. It's better if her father doesn't find out that you're seeing her, wether you're dating her or not," Julie tells him as she returns back to her home.

Saiki continues on his walk until he's out of sight and he teleports back to the Okinawa.

.

.

.

"Dad, it's not what you think!" you tell him once he shut the door.

"Not what I think? You were hugging that boy!" your father reminds you.