|9| Do I Like Her?

"(Name), you're late," the teacher says as you walk in the classroom. Everyone looks at you and you just awkwardly laugh, "Your excuse?" she ask.

"Lost track of time this morning," you tell her nervously. Your teacher sighs and tells you to sit down. You walk to your desk and sat down behind Saiki like always. Your teacher continues on teaching the classroom and doing what she was doing.

You took out your notes as you were breathing heavily. You did lose track of time. You were talking and having breakfast with your father. You both got really into a conversation and it wasn't until your father pointed out the time that you quickly rushed out of the house.

He did tell you to be careful and not to run as he doesn't want you suddenly passing out while trying to get to school but you still rush to school.

You walked fast but then you slowed down to catch your breath and then rush and then slow down and so on. You can feel your heart raising and beating really quickly and your mind getting dizzy.

Your head and heart started to hurt and you knew this feeling. You tried taking deep breathes quietly so that you won't attract any attention. You really need to rest but you needed to get to school. 

You can't afford to miss school. You need to make sure your grades stay up. Water... you tell yourself as you grab your bag. You were in the search of your water bottle to find out that you have left it in your room.

Crap... It's hurts... you tell yourself as you grab your pencil tightly and place grab your shirt tightly. Your eyes were shut tightly as you were facing the desk, "(Name)," you raise your head and open your eyes when you heard your name being called in a whisper.

It was Saiki. He was turned around, "Y-Yes?" you manage to say but it hurts your throat and you felt really weak and everywhere just hurts and you feel like you were going to pass out any second now. Even breathing was getting hard.

"Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" Saiki ask which you thought was weird as he saw him with a pencil but you nod and just show him yours which he can take and he did. But his hand briefly  touch yours.

He turns back to face the class and you suddenly felt fine. You weren't in pain anymore. Your breathing was fine... You didn't understand that. Even the headache was gone. "(Name)?" you heard the teacher call you.

You look up, at her, "Yes?" you say quickly.

"You seem distracted," she points out but you just smile and shake your head.

"No, I'm okay," you tell her but she just moves to the side.

"Then why don't you came up and answer this question," she suggest and you look around to see everyone looking at you once again. You nod and stand up. You walk to the front of the class and take a chalk pencil. 

You first observe the question and then you started started writing down the answer on the board. You face the teacher wondering if your answer was correct but she nods with a smile, "Very good. You can take your seat," she tells you.

You smile and head to your head but as doing so, you make eye contact with Saiki and remember about his psychic abilities. You remember how he would use it sometimes to help you.

You look at your hand, the hand he briefly touched and back at him wondering if he helped you once again with your health. If he did... How did he know? you wonder, "(Name), everything okay?" your teacher ask as you were just standing.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry," you quickly apologize as you take your seat. You look in front of you, at Saiki, and continue to wonder. He does know about your health, maybe not the full story and all you said when you got in class was that you lost track of time.