|60| I Am You

[WARNING a lot of mention of suicide and this chapter is long.]

You couldn't stay stay still. You couldn't stop walking around, shaking as you wonder if Felix is okay. You saw on the news what happened to Felix and how he got back inside the building to save many kids. You hated but also loved him for it.

He had to go be the Hero but you know him well enough to know that as soon as he saw those kids in side. He wasn't going to leave them behind when there's a chance he can help them. But if anything were to happen to him, you don't know what to do nor how to be able to tell Julie what happened to him.

But Kusuo said that everything is going to be okay. He said it's going to be okay and you pray that he meant that he's going to save him and to end whatever is going on in there.

A nurse had to take you away as you were causing a few panic on other patients who were also anxious about the situation but because of the language barrier, you fought back a little bit until you starts to have short breath.

You fall on your knees and grabs your chest tightly as you try to breath in and out but it hurts to much that nurses started to say thing which you couldn't understand. And then your body started to shake. A nurse yells something and everything went dark once again but the last thing you remember is being in a lot of pain.

.

.

.

You gently take a deep breath as you're sitting at the edge of a the roof of the twin towers in New York. It's late and dark out but so beautiful. The sky with many bright eyes. The streets loud yet quiet with the distance. The street lights that light up a path. The wind kissing your cheeks so softly. You felt at peace and relaxed.

"A fall from here," you flinch at the voice next to you but then she whistle. Once you saw her, your eyes widen, "Yeah, there's no way you'll survive a fall like that. Unless of course, you have a parachute hidden or magical wings... Of is you're psychic," she teaches as she stands on the edge while looking down.

But what didn't make any sense to you was that the girl talking to you is you. "You look confuse," she says with a laugh as she looks at you.

"H-How?" you ask as this didn't make any sense. You look around and then back at you. The way she stands, speaks and moves is different but her face, voice and body is all you. 

"I am you, you are me," she says as looks back at the view but something feels off. You stand and even the height is exactly the same, "It's like looking at a mirror, isn't?" she ask as she looks back at you with a smile.

"Nope," you say as you get off the roof and head towards to exit, "This is just all a dream," you try to convince yourself as this can't be real. 

"I guess you can call it a dream," she says from behind you as you open the door but you don't walk through as the other side doesn't look like an exit with stairs but a living room, "But, you have to be sleeping for this to be a dream," she says next to you which made you flinch as you look at her.

"What's going on?" you ask as she walks past the door, into the living room and you walk in despite having a bad feeling. But as you walk through, you recognized the living room very well but the girl, you, disappeared. But when you mean it to the dinner table, you see the younger version of yourself.

Sitting alone while eating.

"It's alway been so lonely," she says as she looks at you and that made you take a step back as it surprised you. "Day after day. Absolute silence which is why we alway placed some music or had the TV on, right? It made the house a little less lonely," she says which you couldn't deny as it was like that.