|27| (Name)'s Father

[More like 4 days XD]

I'm in love with you, Saiki

Saiki has never turn so fast to look at the door. He has never wanted to knock on someone's door to see them before but there was a little problem, his legs wouldn't move. The feelings are mutual. 

The feelings are mutual.

Saiki has never been so happy before and he wants to let you know. He wants to tell you that the feelings are mutual. That you both feel the same way... That he could make you happy but the words wouldn't come out. His body wouldn't move.

He stood there frozen and he couldn't understand why. He's yelling at himself to walk to your door, knock and when you answer, tell you that he feels the same way you do but something in him is stopping him.

Fear.

Saiki is scared.

He was confused. Why would he be? The only thing he doesn't like are insects because he can't read them but he wouldn't say scared, he just doesn't want to deal with them. But with you, he knows what in your mind because he hears it. But he's scare--- No, he's nervous.

He nervous to knock on your door and tell you how he feels. He's nervous even though he knows the feelings are mutual. He teleport him and walks around his room thinking of how this is possible because he has never been like this before.

While Saiki is panicking and going through this whole knew feeling of nervousness and how much you have effected him, you were in your room, listening to music with the brightest smile as you brush your hair as you just finish drying it.

You set your brush down and turn off the light of your room, grab your phone, turn the volume a little down and change the music into something a little bit more classical that would help you sleep at night. You lay down on your bed, cover yourself with your bed covers, grab a pillow for your head and the other to hug with a smile.

You were happy but also a little scared. You never meant to fall for Saiki and you're a little scared because you keep remembering how Saiki wants to normal quiet life and how he's not interested in being in a relationship but another part of you believes that there's a chance because he has shown signs, signals that he may feel the way you do or at least like you.

You know about his psychic abilities which he has trusted you with. He could have erased your memory but he didn't. He let you and you never asked why. He was alway there to save you, to protect you and be there for you. He made you smile, laugh and feel normal.

Even when you had your mental breakdown, he was there and did something to just make you smile. He would do things that you know damn well he wouldn't do for others and that has to say something.

You slept with a smile on your face.

.

.

.