|40| There's Nothing To Begin With

You were laughing until you suddenly stop and look around the living room of the penthouse you're staying at, "(Name)?" Kusuke says, wondering if everything okay as your expression suddenly changed.

"Kusuo?" you say softly as you felt a small breeze on you. And you knew this breeze better than anyone. Kusuke smiles when he heard you call his brother's name. Kusuo shows up a second later.

"How did you know he was coming?" Kusuke ask you. He knew his brother was going to show up as soon as he sent those families. If Kusuo didn't then it just told Kusuke that Kusuo doesn't care or see you that way but seeing him show up just prove his theory. However, what he doesn't know is how you knew he was coming.

"Surprises can cause me to have an attack. If Kusuo just suddenly showed up in front of me or teleported where I was without me knowing and I suddenly see him, I'll jump in surprise and then boom, an attack so whenever he comes to see me by teleporting, he would first makes this breeze that I would feel. It lets me know he's here," you explain as you get off the couch and walk towards Kusuo who looks at you in confusion, "Kusuo? Everything okay?" you ask him.

"I... Think of a number from one to ten," Kusuo says randomly which cause you to wonder what's going on with him.

"Um, okay?" you ask and Kusuo just stares at you for a few seconds without saying anything.

"Four?" he says and you shake your head.

"I was thinking of eight," you tell him honestly which widen his eyes.

"Kusuo, have you notice something different from (Name)?" Kusuke ask as he makes his way to you and his brother.

Kusuo looks you once again as you smile gently. He looks carefully until he notice your ears. 

Earrings.

"You..." Kusuo gently raises his hand touches your new piercing. It's looks good on you. It suits you nicely but... There was something off about it.

"Your brother here, Kusuke," when you called Kusuo's brothers first name like it was nothing, he pissed him off, "He made them for me," you tell him with a bright smile and Kusuo looks at his brother with a glare and Kusuke shrugs like he knows nothing that's going on.

"Well, I guess my dear brother is here to visite his friend. So I'll get going. I'll see you tomorrow, (Name)," Kusuke tells you and you nod with a smile.

Kusuke then leaves the penthouse, "You're calling my brother by his name?" Kusuo ask.

"Yeah, he told me that as I'm a friend of his brother, I should call him by his name. You already know I like being called by mine so there's that. Why?" you ask him and Kusuo tries to take a deep breath and look calm which is succeeding because when you look at him, it's his usual expressionless face.

"Oh!" you say as you take his hand and take him to the balcony. You open the doors and step out and felt and the cold breezy air. As it's late at night, the only lights were the ones from inside your room, the streets light and the lights of some homes or apartments around, "It can be loud sometimes but if you ignore all the noises and just focus on the view, it can be so pretty," you tell him with a smile as you look at view.

"It's cold out," he reminds you and you giggle as you slowly look at him with a smile.

"I know but you're keeping me nice and warm," you tell him as you interlock your fingers with him and show it to him. Kusuo couldn't help but smile as he found you cute and adorable right now. The way you're being right now with how you're holding his hand.

He holds your hand gently as you are with his. He loves this feelings inside of him when he's with you. When you do things like these. God, you just make him the happiest person in the world. He has said that he was the most unhappiness man in the world but never would he ever imagine or even thought he would feel like this with someone.