|54| What Happened, Happened

[The time has arrived! I've gotten my new laptop however, I am trying it out for a few days to see if I like it as it's a little different from my last one. It's a little smaller and the keyboard isn't the same, therefore, I am trying to see if I can work with it, if not, I have to return it and see if I can one that I can work with.]

[Sadly, as this is only something I am trying for a few days, I can't plug in my USB as this laptop doesn't have the same size as my USB which means I need to buy this plug in thing to put in my laptop so that I may use my USB. I do remember a little bit of what I wrote in my draft that is in my USB but it will not be the same which is why I am informing you guys that if I decide to keep this laptop, I will buy the plug in thing and compare this chapter with the one I have originally wrote. If it's better, I'll keep it. If it's not, then I'll be rewriting it (copy and past from the draft) or I'll mix both together.]

[Well, this is enough information so let's get to what you have all been waiting so patiently for!]

"Now you just mix it," Nendou says with a smile which cause you to look at him as you were mixing your ingredients, "Make sure there's no plump left," he adds in as he looks at you and then at Kuboyasu, "My mom is alway working so that means if I want to eat, then I have to cook food for myself."

"Hey, that's how I learned too," Kuboyasu smiles as he's glad he has something in common with his friends.

"Seriously?" you ask them as you were quite surprised to have found that out, "That's how I've learned to cook as well," you couldn't help but laugh a little at the coincident of it. Honestly, when you found out that the class will be cooking crepes, you were excited but then you were nervous and anxious when you found out who your partners were. But once you got to see how Nendou and Kuboyasu cooked, all that anxiety left your body and it's fun to be able to cook with others who know how too.

However, you look at how your boyfriend is doing to see that he didn't get the best teammates. Hairo and Kaidou are nice but when it comes to cooking or how they are in general... Well, you don't want to be mean but you're glad you're not dealing with them. Hairo is way too reckless and Kaidou is too cautious. Not the best teammates to have but you can't help but find the a little cute.

And just when you had that thought, Kusuo turned his head and made eye contact with you. At school, he doesn't make much facial expressions but there are times you are able to read him and right now, he looks annoyed and you assume it may be because of his teammates as you know how much Kusuo loves sweets.

But in reality, he looked at you as he heard your thoughts of how you think Hairo and Kaidou are cute. He has enough to deal with Kaidou as whatever that man does makes your heart skip a beat as you find Kaidou extremely adorable but Hairo too?

"(Name)," Yumehara says as she walks up to you to see that you have finished making your crepes, "Finished that quickly?" she ask and you giggle while she takes a look at the strawberry crepes you just made.

"Crepes are quite easy to make," you inform her as you grab the plate of crepes and hand it to Mera who just show up out of nowhere with her hands out. She takes it and then leaves as you start making another.

"Is there anything you can't make?" Yumehara ask curiously as she watches you make your crepes.

"In the desert area..." you start to think about it, "Macaron are what I have difficulties making. It's not good but it's not bad either," you admit which cause Yumehara to giggle.

"It's assuring that there are some things you can't make," Yumehara confesses which causes you to laugh.

"Yeah but you know what would be very assuring?" you ask as you have finished making another crepe and handing it to Mera who, once again, show up out of nowhere with her hands out. She takes the crepes and leaves once again as you make another batch of crepes as there's still more ingredients for you to use and you would like to use everything.