|55| You're Forgiven

Everyone loves a healthy relationship. No trouble, no issues. It's what you and Kusuo have together. You fell in love with him after thinking you wouldn't be able to love anyone after Alex and because of your condition but here you are.

You're in a relationship with a man who you fell in love with. Kusuo was defiantly not the kind of person you would have fallen for. The first time you saw him, you thought he was weird and someone you shouldn't interact with but everywhere you went, he would be there. 

He somehow alway knew what to say and do. He alway just seemed to know what you're thinking. And soon enough, you were glad for how he's alway around. You love the feeling you were getting whenever Kusuo was around or the little things he would do just to make you smile.

He seems to be the sort of guy that every girl would want however, at the same time he's quiet and doesn't attract much attention which is why he doesn't get noticed by others as much and you hate to admit it but you love it because it makes you feel special that you're the only one that gets to the sweet side of Kusuo. The side he would never show to anyone else but you.

And the best part was that Kusuo has also fallen for you. 

You fell for him but he fell harder.

Of course, you you knew of Kusuo's feeling and all but there are times you can't help but feel jealous and even, a little angry...

"Saiki, despite your love affaire, we will alway protect her," Sawakita, the leader of the Kokomins, says as he walks out of the club room. "Whatever you do, don't break her heart."

Saiki is extremely confused about how the situation ended, Hey. What? Where are you guys going? Purge me! He begs as now every member of the Kokomins believes there's a relationship between him and Teruhashi.

The members of the Kokomins, who are Teruhashi's fan club, have kidnapped Kusuo, tied him up to a chair in their club room to interrogate him on his 'activities' with her.

Kusuo sighs until he hears a thought he didn't want to. He gets out of the ropes and stands up while also turning around to look at the door as his back was face to it and that's when he sees you.

He sees you with a calm expression but your thoughts says something else, "(Name--)"

You walk to the board to see what the Kokomins had on your boyfriend and you chuckle. It was your usual chuckle but one that Kusuo knows you're angry and annoyed. He doesn't need to read your thoughts to know that, "Yeah, you and Teruhashi do look like a family here," you say with a smile as you point at the photo of him and her with Yuuta.

"It's not what you think," Kusuo says as it's literally not what you think but that smile you have on is a little scary and you're someone who doesn't get angry.

"I know," you say with a sigh as even though you don't like this, you have to live with it, " But I don't like it so I'm going to chose to be angry at you," and with that, you felt the club room and went looking for Kaidou as you know he can lighten up your mood to which annoyed Kusuo.

.

.

.

"(Name)?" Stella says sweetly as he holds your hand as you're taking her home from picking her up from school.

"Yes, my Shining Star?" you respond with a smile as you look at her with so much love.

"Why is Saiki walking far behind us?" Stella ask as she look back to see Kusuo walking at a six meter distant. And then she looks at you as Kusuo usually walks next to you or next to her and holding her hand too.