|37| How Romantic

"You need to be really careful, (Name)," the doctor tells you as he hands you your prescription for your medication as your bottle is almost finished, "Your illness makes you go through different stages. Random attacks, Osteoporosis which are when your bones are weak so you can't do the simplest thing as a simple fall can break your bone," your doctor says as he shows you to finger as he was naming your stages.

He continues, "Which is why the third stage is very dangerous, the sudden collapse because if your bones are weak and you fall, you can hurt yourself or even accidentally kill yourself. And then lastly, you'll be paralyze," he says.

"The how come I first experienced the sudden collapse before the random attacks?" you ask because your body wasn't following the rule of the stages which is quite scary.

"That's what we're trying to find out and why I'm asking you to be careful. If something happens, it's best you to come back for another check up. The only way I can explain is... Let's say you have a soda bottle. You shake it, what  happens?" he ask.

"The bubbles expand a lot and they push the soda right out with them, causing a soda explosion," you answer.

"Good, now what would happen if you don't open the cap or block it?" he ask.

"It would try to push the soda out of the bottle but it won't explode as it's being held back," you answer.

"Yes, however, in a few minutes, it starts to calm down but the soda goes flat and it's not... Good anymore I guess. So let's put it that way for your illness. It was fine at first but then some shakes it. The progress of the bottles being made and reaching the top on the lid  is slow, those are the stages your going through however, the lid is close meaning something in your body is either trying to reject it from happening or stopping it but that causes the bubbles in the soda to move around desperately as it wants to leave the lid," he explains.

"So in other words, whatever is trying to push back or hold off the illness is causing me to go through different stages at random?" you ask and the doctor nods hesitantly, "Why is why you said there's a chance I could go parasoled in a few months to a year from now..." you say with a sigh as there's nothing you can do about it.

The doctor was going to say something until there was a light knock on the door. The door slides open to the side and. nurse walks in, "Doctor, you need to see this," the nurse tells him as she hands him a file.

He takes it and looks through it. You look at him, wondering if everything is okay but then you see him lowering the file. You take a look at it because you were curious but you saw you name on the top corner.

"Call her father," the doctor says which widen your eyes because for what reason do they need to call your father for?

.

.

.

"For a month?" Julie says, wondering if she heard you right. You were in Julie's home. Today is her day off. Felix is at work, Stella is at daycare so after your appointment with the doctor, you went to see Julie so you're both in the living room, sitting on the couch.

"Yeah. Turns out it's more serous than we thought. The doctors are suggesting on sending me to a medical center we're they'll perform more test on me and help me with my illness. They know it can't be cured but figuring how I can live a little easier would be the goal. They also want to figure out why my years of life shorten. I was meant to die at the age of fifty but now it's between eighteen to twenty-five. They called my dad and explained the situation. He's going to be here tomorrow so that we'll go to see the doctor together and talk more about where I'll be sent to and what they're going to do," you explain.