|48| I'm Scared

"Ma'am we're trying to do everything we can," a nurse tells Julie who has been trying to figure out how your condition is, "Please let us do our job," she tells her and then heads back to surgery.

Julie starts crying heavily but luckily, Felix is there with her, "Hey, calm down. It's okay. (Name) is strong. She's going to be okay," Felix says as he needed to be strong for Julie but she just cries on his shoulder. Felix hold her close and comforts her as best as he can.

When they heard the news, Julie was ready to head to the hospital and Felix told her that he's going with her but Julie went against it as someone needed to stay with Stella. Felix already had that covered as he called his sister and quickly explained the situation.

As you father is one of your emergency contact, he was also there, asking what's going on with you and if you're going to be okay. 

Kusuo is defiantly there but he feels useless. He can save you. He can easily save you but he wasn't allowed back there. Not to mention that his parents are also there as their son is.

Your biological mother, she heard the news from TV so she quickly rushed to the hospital. No one was happy to see her. She asked about you and how you are but she got the same respond as everyone else did.

"What are you doing here?" Felix ask when he notices her. Your mother recognized him right away. He didn't change much from when she met him, expect that he got a little older but nothing really changed.

Julie looks at him and then back at the woman and realizes who she is. After all, Felix is an honest man and told Julie everything. His friend Mike told Felix about (Your Mother's Name) record and the horror story that she did to you. Felix was beyond angry about it but when he told Julie, she was furious because what kind of mother does that to their child?

Stella may be Julie's daughter but she also has her father genes. The father who wanted nothing to do with her but Julie would never raise a hand on her daughter. She would never try to kill her or hurt her in the way your mother did to you. And she wouldn't neglect her daughter like your father did.

Julie got up from her seat, walk up to your mother and slaps her across the face, "How could you do that to her?!" Julie yells while crying. Fair to say this got everyone's attention. Felix got up and hold her back as he doesn't want his girlfriend to get arrested, "(Name) is a sweet, beautiful and lovable child! You're a mother! A mother is suppose to protect and love her kids! They are suppose to give them warmth and make them feel safe in their arms! Not scared! They shouldn't feel hated! How dare you show up here?!" Julie cries because she's afraid of loosing you.

You're like a daughter to her.

"Excuse me, (Name)'s biological parents please," a nurse ask desperately.

"Yes," your mother says as she steps up but your father doesn't say anything as he isn't the biological father.

"I was under the expression that she also has a father. Is he not here?" the nurse ask as she looks around as it's very important.

"(Your Father's Name), go," Julie yells as he's waisting time.

"I'm not her biological father," he says which surprised everyone.

"What?" Julie says as she doesn't understand, "Then who is?" she just had to ask but she looks at your mother who looks at Felix as your father did and it only took them a second to understand. "Felix?" Julie says, looking at him. Wondering if he knew but Felix looked as surprised as she did.

"W-What?" Felix does remember sleeping with her but you being his daughter this whole time... you were his daughter who he didn't know you had.

"Oh for fuck sakes," the nurse didn't have time for this, "Julie Mori and (Your Father's Full Name)," she says as those were the names on the paper who you wrote for parent.