|58| Was It Pity?

"She truly did look like a princess from a fairy tale," Julie says on the phone to Felix as she place the phone on a table as it's on speaker. She's currently in Stella's room, helping Stella chose the outfit of the day as they're going to the park.

"Are we princesses?" Stella ask which cause Felix to laugh as he truly does find her adorable.

"Of course, honey," Felix says which had Stella jumping around excitedly.

Julie laughs as she grabs the phone and steps out of the room as Stella choses the dress she wants to wear today. She turns off the speaker on the phone and then place it next to her ear, "But, Felix, the dress, the suit, the restaurant, it all looks so expensive," Julie says anxiously as even though she knows you deserve all of it, money really shouldn't be thrown away like that.

"Reminded you of our second date?" Felix ask with a smile as on their second date, Felix took her to one of the fanciest and expensive restaurants with an amazing view. Julie felt a little underdressed for the event and not to mention, anxious at how expensive everything was.

"I still have no idea how you ere able to get those reservation. It takes years," Julie says as she knows the restaurant. No one in there right mind doesn't know about how difficult it is to get reservations.

"Julie," Felix says with a light chuckle, "You do know how much money I make in a year right? Or what my net worth is, right?" Felix ask her as he thought she knew. He is on the internet.

"I know you're an artist and I have searched you up before but I didn't get much info. Plus, I fell in love with you so I didn't care," Julie says honestly as she walks to her computer as now she's curious, "I know you're an amazing artist as I still have no idea how you can draw or sculpt like that," she says as she types in his name on the internet.

"Are you searching me up right now?" Felix ask as he has a feeling and Julie debate on telling him the truth or not but she knows that honesty is the best policy.

"You have me curious now," Julie defend while laughing.

"You know I don't go by my name in the creative world, right?" he ask as Julie gets the same information she has before.

"Seriously?" Julie ask in surprise, "You don't put your own name in your art?" Julie ask.

"No, I go by Lucky X," Felix says which made Julie understand everything now.

"That's what that mean. I have seen it before on the articles but I was confused by who that was. I just thought that was someone you work with or something," Julie says as she starts typing it down. And the she press enter and the results are everything, "You're worth almost 900 million?" Julie yells but not loud enough for Stella to hear.

"You seriously didn't know?" Felix ask as his smile leaves his face as he's now surprised by this. "Julie, I have articles, magazines, books, art museum about me and my work. You really didn't know?" Felix ask as this was going to something to talk about when they get back to Japan.

"You're rich?" Julie questions in disbelieve, "And you live in an apartment?" she adds in as she felt a little insulted and betrayed.

"I was raised to be humble," Felix says, "Why buy a big house or mansion when all I need is a space for myself and my work?" Felix ask as he never really have seen the reason to throw money around or show it off. He just gets what he needs and does what he can to help. He even donates. "We're going to end up talking about this when (Name) and I arrive back to Japan, aren't we?" he ask and Julie hums a yes.

"And you cook?" Julie says in disbelieve which made Felix laugh. But then again, Julie thinks back to his family. Felix's parents. How Felix treats his mother with care and respects his father. The love between his mom and dad. How his sister and her husband love each other. How they never take anything for granted.