|43| Painful Truth

[I'm sorry]

[A Few Weeks Ago]

"Kusuke," Kusuo says as he teleport to his brother's room.

"Kusuo, nice thing of you to visite me," Kusuke says as he was looking through your test report. Kusuo was going to ask his brother about your health and if he had a better explanation about your health as last time the only explanation that Kusuke gave about your health was that your illness wasn't real.

All he said was the you showed signs of severe panic attacks.

"If you're here to ask about your girlfriend's health, I'll tell you that I figured out what caused her to have these attacks and how she's dying," Kusuke says as he places down your results to look at his brother.

"What's the cause?" Kusuo ask and Kusuke shows him the seat. They sat down and Kusuke couldn't help but smile when his own brother doesn't even deny the fact that you're his girlfriend when you're not.

Kusuke then gets serious, "Like I've mentioned before, (Name)'s attacks show signs of very seriousness, severe panic attacks. The symptoms she shows; the shortness of breath, the feeling like she's losing control or going crazy, sweating, chest pain, trembling or shaking, dizziness, feeling like someone is chocking you, etc," Kusuke recap quickly.

"It's all signs of a panic attack however, because it's severe for her, she can pass out as a panic attack affects the Cardiovascular system, the immune system and the respiratory system. It how she passes out and why she looks like she's in so much pain," Kusuke explains.

"But she's dying. A panic attack can't cause what she's going through right now. It doesn't cause a a date for your death," Kusuo motions and Kusuke nods in agreement.

"I agree with that, however, in (Name)'s case, it's the same. What's causing her death is the medication she was taking and the belief that she was sick," Kusuke says.

"Elaborate," Kusuo ask.

"I have been asking (Name) questions of her childhood. She has been isolated from the real world for as long as she can remember. She's weak because she never received the proper playground a child should have. She never went out to or even played around her house. She lacked the physical strength. That's why she's weak and can't do much. Her health got worst through the years because of the medications she was given," Kusuke explains.

"Medications?" Kusuo ask.

"As a kid, (Name) has been isolated from everyone. She didn't know how to communicate properly and with lectures from her father, following strict rules... At a very young age, she was anxious, filled with depression and the will of wanting to impress her father or even get a little bit of his attention, grows not by the days but by the seconds," Kusuke says which made Kusuo wants to throw your father out of this world.

Kusuke continues, "So she did whatever she could to impress him but when she made contact with others, she would have stil panic attack because she doesn't know how to interact with others or how to socialize. Kids tend to comes off strong if they're outgoing and her first friend who was her age was an outgoing person so when he come off strong, it scared her as she didn't know what to do. The thought of alway knowing what you need to do because it was the only thing she could think of to impress her father was a need. But she didn't know how to socialized so a panic attack happens and it was strong enough to have her passe out," Kusuke says as he this can be an issue for kids.

"But she met a lot of kids and even now, she's fine when she meets new people," Kusuo points out.

"Yes but Kusuo, when has she ever made the first move?" Kusuke ask, "When has she ever made the first step to interact with others? It's alway been someone making the effort to talk to her and when the friendship is made, it's made," Kusuke says and Kusuo thinks back.