*Author's Note*

To all my readers out there, thank you so much. I know this is my first time talking to you directly, but I really do appreciate how many views this story has gotten and 7 stars at the moment (I do hope for more in the future). Now time for a little talk about me :)

My name is Madison, hence the username MadisonRose23. I'm from a small city called Lakewood in California near the city of Long Beach, California. This small city is about 20 miles from LA. And yes I have been to LA and Hollywood. I'm currently a freshman in high school at the age of 15. I moved to Texas when I was about 12 almost 13. I'm in marching band at my high school and I play the clarinet (not a shocker I know).

Now I don't want you to think I'm unfriendly. I've read soo many great fan-fictions from Wattpad and they all write really nice things to their fans after the end of every chapter. When it comes to my writing though, I can be very self conscious. I used to begin to write stories based on my own story line when I was 11. About halfway through the third chapter I was always convinced it was terrible and would start over and over and over again. I'm at a time in my life right now when everyone is picking things they want to do in life. As a honor student in school, I only want the highest education for myself, but my mind blanks whenever I try to picture anything else.

Writing has always been a passion of mine. Creating little make believe stories in my head. Making an audience see into my soul. I look to the people on my left they say they want to be teachers, be in the military, a marine. To the right they say doctor, surgeon, psychiatrist. In my mind I scream WRITER!!!

My mom and my brother support me in all my half assed stories that I never bothered to finish. My mom always tells me that I'm an amazing writer. I believe I can be, but something's in the way. I feel like I've always been stuck in a writer's limbo.

It took me an unbelievable amount of courage to post my first chapter on Wattpad. I was afraid no one would like it or if I had too many errors in spelling, mainly punctuation (not my strong suit). I had long finished it and I was in Geometry class after doing all my work and was scrolling through it and had accidentally pressed publish OMG I wanted to die. I was like NOOOOO!!!!! [Lmao right now just thinking about it]

So after I sent it out I wanted to test the waters a little. I sent out another two chapters just to see if anything good might happen. Lone and behold I now have over three hundred views :-))))))

This is going to be a long story just to tell all you impatient readers (don't worry I am too). Over the past month I have really become more involved in Peter and Wendy's story. I've gone back over season 3 of OUAT picking out some quotes for later chapters. I might even add some things from other stories ;). I've imagined up different scenarios for the conflict in the story. All I can say at the moment is to enjoy the ride! As you already know I do not update fast. I don't have a schedule either so I'm very sorry. Creativity can not be rushed otherwise it wouldn't be all that creative, right?

I love you guys so much <3 thank you for continuing to read my story!! All I ask for now is some comments and critiques on my work. I REALLY NEED IT!!! Thank you, again.

Till the next chapter ~Madison*