Chapter 45 ~Storybrooke*

(Keep scrolling if you've already read and the next bolded text will be the portion I completely changed and you will need to read)

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Tinkerbell whimpered and clutched Felix's shirt tighter to keep from falling. She was surprised when Felix dropped to his knees, bringing her down with him; she thought she was the only one who felt it. Hook grunted, somehow able to stand, although he looked as pale as a ghost.

"PLEASE."

What was happening? Tink looked to Felix, but his eyes where tightly shut.

"DON'T DO THIS."

The voice in their heads finally identified itself. Whatever she was feeling, whatever was happening to her, Wendy was making them all feel it.

Tink couldn't describe how she felt, what she was experiencing. It was something so agonizing it couldn't be put into words. It felt like Wendy was being put through physical pain. At first, Tink started to alarm the others that Ursula was killing Wendy. Just as she muttered the words 'Ursula' suddenly the scene played out in her head.

"Would a Wendy Bird do this?"

Tinkerbell watched Wendy rip out the witch's heart. Watched her crumple it into sand. How for one moment, there was a smile of victory and revenge on Ms. Darling's face. The pride Tink wanted to feel, that the evil had died, wouldn't come. And then the question formed.

If it was over, what was happening to Wendy?

Wendy's piercing scream filled their ears. It was something none of them ever heard before. It sounded like a wounded animal. Sounding like all hope was lost.

"Felix, get up. We have to go," Tink shakily stood to her feet making eye contact with Hook.

The three of them took off. They ran through the jungle at top speed, their feet hardly hitting the ground at all. As they ran they could hear her shallow breaths, her occasional sobs. Each time a noise chimed into their heads, their speed would decrease. It felt like running through Neverland's marshy waters. Like mud was sticking to your feet, dragging you down. No matter how fast they ran, something in Tink's mind told her it was already too late. Although she wasn't sure Wendy knew she was sending her thoughts out to them, it seemed like she was pushing everything away.

When the three reached the meadow, they were socked into reality.

It was freezing cold. Underneath the jungle trees, the weather was normal for Neverland. As soon as you stepped out from under the jungle canopy, however, you were hit with dozens of snowflakes. It would have given off a cheery, holiday feel in the air if not for the dramatic temperature drop. It was felt dangerously below zero degrees. It was the sharp distinct feeling of dread which halted them. How could a good outcome, such as killing the feared Ursula, bring about such an atmosphere on Neverland?

"What's going on?!" The three jumped at the sudden outraged voice from the reptilian man. When Rumple saw such blank confused faces, he growled, "Idiots," and took off into the snow in front of them.

When they reached Rumple, Tink couldn't believe her eyes. Wendy was lying in a pool of thick, crimson blood. Her face was covered with bloody handprints. Her eyes were bloodshot, although no tears could ever fall down her cheeks. Rumple was blocking Tink's view of the person Wendy was lying beside.

"Rumple, I-" Wendy was gasping for breath, "I couldn't control myself. I lost-t-t-" Her voice began to quiver from the cold, "h-him."

And then she was full out crying. Her reaction was so shocking to see, no one moved to comfort her. It seemed like everyone understood what had happened but Tinkerbell. She took a hesitant step to the right of Rumple and looked down in horror.