*Authors Note #3*

Here's a smile for you my lovelies (yes thats me) :)

Thank you for 2k views OMG!!!! You have no idea how much you guys mean to me.

So I want to talk to some of you guys. Follow me on Wattpad!!! I have such a sad amount like 4 people :( Also follow me on Instagram: @madisonrose_23 Please DM me your username on Wattpad and tell me that you read my story and I won't decline your request:)

Ok so chapter 14: Let Me Go got soooo many stars and comments!!! <3 I was smiling so much all my friends thought I had a bf lol. It went from a pretty crappy day to a great one so thank you for all of the nice comments and the stars!! I really enjoy hearing you guy's theories about what is going to happen. Thank you SneadOConnor for that <3.

I am going to try to post a chapter every 5 days so look out for Chapter 16 on May 14th!! Also, I have finally got an outline for this whole story and it's not going to turn into OUAT story base until the end. I know that may sound terrible for some of you, but I have a way at surprising people. Your patience with me will be rewarded I promise.

Thank you again for 2k views!!!! It's so amazing!!!

I hope you continue to read my story:) I told you it would get better!:)))))

~Madison*