*Authors Note #2*

:)Hey guys! Happy Easter! :)

I'm sorry I took awhile to update that last chapter:/ School is getting demanding and so is band. I really want to thank all my readers:) Over 1k !!!!!!!! It may not seem like a lot to some of you, but it means the world to me. I didn't think I would make even 100 views let alone 1,000.

I have lots of surprises in store for this story. I really would like to know what you think of my story so far? I would like to tell you guys something: (more OUAT quotes will be added and new characters not from the show.)

To all my readers this story is going to start getting really confusing for all of the people who have not seen the show Once Upon A Time. So you might want to brush up on that and it's on Netflix and Hulu if you would like to watch it:)

Ok so this story is kind of going in different directions right now. I didn't really have a game plan for the beginning of the story so I want to apologize for that. I know where I'm directing it now, so if any of you were confused on where I was taking this that is why. Its not going to evolve into OUAT story base in the next chapter. Theres going to be a couple more before then.

So let me know what you think so far. (COMMENT)!!! If you have a suggestion to which characters I should have make an appearance please let me know. Remember they cannot be in the show.

Okay guys I'm going to start with the next chapter now. Thank you again for being the best and viewing and staring my chapters. I hope you have enjoyed it and continue to:)

~Madison*