Chapter 12

* Matt's pov*

Not even seconds after getting off of the phone with Brooke, I get on the computer and purchase a flight ticket for her to meet me in St. Louis next Tuesday.

I attach the picture of the ticket and send her a message saying " hotels already reserved you'll room with me. Goodnight beautiful.(:"

I'm so excited. I can't believe Brooke will actually be here next week. I can't wait to hang out with her.

The door opens and Carter walks in the room.

" Carter!" I yell at him as he begins to laugh and shake his head.

"What are you all excited about?" He says while sitting on the couch.

" Brooke and I made up and she's coming to magcon in St. Louis." I tell him and can't help but smile.

"Ooo your little girlfriend." He smirks.

"She's not my girlfriend. We're just friends." I say shaking my head.

"Whatever you say bro, have you told Bart and the other guys yet?" Carter asks while texting someone.

"Nah I was about to go do that,do you know where they're at?" I say while standing up from the chair and running a hand through my hair.

"They're all in Nash and Cam's room." He says standing up I guess to go with me.

I didn't say anything, I just make my way to their room and laugh as I hear Nash singing Come and Get it by Selena Gomez.

When I walk in Nash is standing on the couch singing and Taylor and Cameron are standing on the coffee table dancing while Johnson records the whole thing.

Carter and I stand in the door way and just laugh at them until they all stop and sit on the couch.

" Ayeeeeeeeeee!" Cameron yells when he notices Carter and I in the door way.

We make our way in the living room and sit in a chair.

"What's up guys?" Bart asks laughing a little bit at what just happened.

" I actually came to tell you guys that my friend Brooke is gonna meet us in St. Louis, and room with me." I tell them.

"Okay, that's fine." Bart says with a smile.

"Get it Matt."

I turn to the left to see a smirking Taylor.

I laugh before saying "nah she's just a friend."

" I'm just messing with you." Taylor says pushing my shoulder.

I laugh and get up from the chair.

" I'm hungry let's go eat!" I say.

"Sounds like a plan, let's go to that pizza place down the street." Bart says.

"Leggoooo!" Taylor yells as everyone else follows.

I can't help but smile. Brookes gonna be here in four days.