Chapter 10

When I wake up I smile realizing that I had a date with Justin later today.

I take a quick shower, then change into a pair of light wash Jean shorts, and a red tank top that says rad on it, then I slip on a pair of brown sandals.

Next I begin to blow dry my hair, after it was completely dry I started to curl the tips of it.

When finished with my hair I apply light makeup.

I'm standing in front of the mirror hanging on my closet door, smiling at how good I look today.

Not to much later there is a car honk from outside my house. I look out of the window to see Justin leaning against his car waving to me.

I smile while grabbing my phone and running downstairs.

" Woah where are you going?" My mom stops me before I get outside.

" On a date." I say with a cheeky grin.

" Alright have fun." My mom smiles as she turns to continue folding clothes.

Making my way out of the house and towards Justin I can't help but smile.

" Hey sorry, my mom stopped me and wanted to talk for a minute." I lightly laugh while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

" it's cool, wanna go eat Mexican food?" Justin asks while opening the door for me.

"That'd be great."

"Good because I'm starving."

I laugh and look out of the window until we pull up to my favorite Mexican restaurant.

" how many?" A woman at the register asks

"Two." Justin and I say at the same time.

We both laugh and follow the girl to our table.

" your waitress will be right with you." She says before walking away.

"So I was thinking we could go see that new scary movie." Justin says with a grin.

"Yeah sounds good."

After we order our food, we talk for a while longer until finally our food is here.

" oh my gosh this is so good." I say while taking a bite of my taco.

" I know right."

Just as I was about to take another bite of my taco, my phone lights up and begins to viberate.

I unlock my phone, and go to the messages.

It wasn't my mom or Ally, it was a number I know to well but haven't seen in awhile.