Chapter 1.

" He's leaving you know."

I glance up from my phone to see my mom motioning toward the tv, which had Matthew's face plastered on it.

Pretending like I didn't hear anything I turn my attention back to my phone.

" Matthew Espinosa goes viral, all because of an app called Vine. Matthew's vines have drawn him a lot of attention from teenage girls, across the globe. Not only has he become an internet sensation, but he will also be joing, a few other boys that are also popular on Vine, on a tour called Magcon. Congratulations Matthew." The cheery news reporter says, while I pretend not to listen.

" Okay we get it." I groan as I shut the tv off.

" Honey if you're upset with Matt just go talk to him. " My mom whispers while pulling me into a hug.

" You know we haven't talked since our fight, so if he's not going to make an effort to talk to me first then I won't either." I say more confidently than I actually feel.

" Well you know he's leaving in a few." My mom started to say before I cut her off.

" Drop it please, I'm done talking about him." I state firmly.

" Okay. Well here's your lunch have a good day at school. I love you." I look down to see her holding my lunch in her hands.

I take it from her and grab my backpack off of the chair beside me.

" Bye. Have a good day, I love you too." I say while walking out the door.

The cold air hit my face instantly, making me shiver.

On the way to my bus stop, I pass Matthew's house.

I stop for a second and stare at the house that I was almost always at. So many memories begin to flow through my head until the front door opens, and Matthew begins coming outside.

He is now looking directly at me.. We made eye contact for a split second before I looked away, and continued walking to the bus stop.