Chapter 20

"Brooke."

"Brooke wake up."

My body starts to shake, and I open my eyes to see Matthew sitting on the side if my bed shaking me.

"Ugh, go away." I groan while pulling the covers over my head and rolling the other way.

"C'mon Bobby is on her way and you guys are going shopping today." Matt says taking the covers from me.

"Matt stop! I want to sleep!" I pout.

"You can sleep later, right now you need to go get ready because she will be here soon." He says while standing up and walking around the bed so he can see my face.

"Okay fine." I mumble before getting out of bed and pulling my suitcase out of the closet.

"So what time does the show start tonight?" I asks while pulling out some blue jean shorts, and a red t-shirt.

"The show starts at five, but the boys and I have to be at the stadium around three for meet and greets." Matt says while walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

To anyone else the way me and Matt act may seem like we're flirting but it's completely normal to us. We've been best friends for the longest time, so it's not a big deal.

"I'm gonna leave you and Bobby's passes for the show here on the dresser incase you guys get back after we leave, but if we're still here when you get back you can just ride with us." Matt says while placing his head on my shoulder.

"Alright, sounds good." I smile.

"Thank you for doing this." Matt mumbles.

"Doing what?" I asks turning around to face him, now leaning against the dresser.

"Hanging out with Bobby, and trying to be friends with her it means a lot." He smiles down at me.

He's beaming with happiness, you can just see it. Bobby seems to make him incredibly happy, and it gives me a sense of relief knowing that he is happy with where he is in life.

"It's nothing, I might as well get to know the girl that my best friend is dating." I laugh and pinch his cheeks.

"Hey! No doing that!" Matt screams.

"Sorry Matty." I laugh and ruffle his hair before changing into my new outfit for the day.

"I don't think I'm going to dot makeup or hair yet, I think I'm just going to wait until later to get ready for the show." I say, plopping down on the bed.

"You don't need makeup, you're absolutely beautiful without it." Matt says while making his way to sit next to me.

"I'm so happy we worked everything out." I blurt out.

Matt turns to look at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Me too, I really missed you." He says back before placing a kiss only forehead.

Not even a second later his phone buzzes with a text from Bobby.

"Bobby says she's here, she's waiting out front in her car." Matt says putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Alright, are you gonna walk down with me?" I say while grabbing my purse, and walking towards the door.

"Yeah. Maybe not outside because there may be fans out there waiting and I don't want to start a big scene, and have someone get hurt or I'm trouble." Matt says while following me out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

"Alright."I say, waiting for the elevator to open.

When the doors slide apart there stands Cameron, Taylor, and Nash.