Chapter 8

Matthew's pov*

The plane ride is boring. The most entertaining thing that is happening on this ride is the man to the right of me is asleep, and continues to say really weird things in his sleep.

" I do have superpowers."

I let out a little laugh as I look at the guy beside me. Clicking on the vine app I record the man sleeping.

" I want to fly on the unicorn." The sleeping man says.

Not being able to help it any longer I bust out laughing. I press post, and log out of Vine.

To try to pass time, I get on to twitter to talk to some fans.

Not knowing what to say I type the first thing that comes to my mind. "PANCAKE ARE SO UNDERRATED." I press tweet and look at some fans tweets.

After replying to some fans I continue to scroll down my timeline to see a picture that Brooke posted that was captioned "fair with justin_smith (:"

Without even realizing what I was doing I tweet " Who is he?".

Not even seconds later Brooke tweets " lol not you."

I sigh, and stare at my screen not knowing if I should reply or not.

"We will be landing in five minutes in Miami, Florida. The weather is sunny, with a twenty percent chance of rain. The temperature is currently ninety-eight degrees. Have a wonderful trip, and remember to always fly Universal."

The plane soon lands and as soon as I step foot into the gate of the airport I hear a group of people yell my name.

I turn to look behind me and see Nash, Cameron, Taylor, and Carter running up to me with Bart following behind them.

" Sup Matt." Taylor says doing a handshake.

"My loveeee!" Carter yells and hugs me.

I laugh and hug him back while yelling "bae!"

I let go of Carter and turn to do a handshake with Nash and Cameron.

" So since you guys are the first ones here, and nobody's else is going to be flying in until tomorrow, I was thinking we could go to syk high?" Bart says as he begins to walk towards the exit of the air port.

" I love syk high!" I say getting excited.

" Me too! There is trampolines on the walls how awesome is that!" Carter basically yells.

"Can we go?" Taylor asks as we load our luggage into the car.

"Yeah, if you guys want to." Bart says while getting into the passengers seat.

Bart gives the driver the address to our hotel so we can go drop off our bag first.

"Thanks so much man." Cameron says to the driver as we get out to go inside of our hotel.

" No problem." the driver says before going to park.

" Okay so each room has two beds in it so two people to a room. The arrangements are: Nash and Cam, Matt and Carter, Taylor and Aaron. Well there's more but you guys are the only ones here right now so Taylor you'll have your own room for the night." Bart says while handing us all room keys.

"Okay cool." Nash says

" Go put your things in your rooms and change your clothes and everyone meet back in the lobby in thirty minutes so we can leave." Bart says while walking off towards the elevator.

Everyone gets on the elevator as head up to the sixth floor, we have the whole floor to ourselves which is pretty cool to be honest.

" Eighteen, Nineteen, twenty, twenty-one.. Here's our room Matt." Carter says as he opens the door.

Our room was huge, it had a little kitchen area to the left, then a living room, and two king sized beds and a really big bathroom.

I set my bags down on a bed and change into a muscle t-shirt, and some gym shorts and wait for Carter to get ready so we can walk back down to the lobby.

Finally Carter is ready and we walk down to the lobby to find everyone sitting there waiting for us.

" Finally now we can leave!" Nash yells while getting up and running towards the door.

We all laugh at him and get into the car. The song Black Widow by Iggy came on the radio. Everyone was messing around, dancing.

" We probably look really stupid to the cars beside us." Cameron laughs.

"We're here!" Taylor yells.

I look out my window to see us infront of a big sign that says Sky High written in big black letters.

We all jump out of the car and run inside.

As soon as Bart pays for us to jump we immediately run towards the dodgeball game.

"I can so kill at this game!" I yell.

" Well see about that." Cameron says while laughing.

After playing multiple games of dodgeball Carter and I won every round against Cam, Nash, and Taylor.

" We let you guys win." Nash says while pushing my shoulder and laughing.

Taylor takes off running, jumps, and does a front flip into the foam blocks.

Everyone else decides to join in.

As soon as I jump into the foam put a group I girls walk up to us, and ask for a picture with us.

I smiled and said of course.

After we took pictures with them, we decided we should head back the hotel and get some sleep.

" I'm so tired." Carter groans.

" But that was a lot of fun." Taylor adds in.

" yeah it was." I agree with Taylor, as Cameron and Nash nod their heads in agreement.

As soon as we get to the hotel and I hop into the shower, then lay down in bed.

I'm so so so tired, but today was probably the most fun I've had in awhile.

I log on to twitter and tweet " Most fun I've had in awhile!"

I smile at all the fans tweets saying how happy they were that I had fun and how they love me and can't wait to meet me.

After replying and retweeting a few I tweet " Goodnight all of my Espinosa girls love you to the moon and back<3"

Shortly after my eyes get heavy and sleep begins to take over.