Chapter 21

The feeling of something hitting my face causes me to open my eyes and shoot up in shock.

All of the boys are standing around the bed laughing.

"What the hell was that?" I snap while wiping my face off.

"Powder because you wouldn't wake up." Carter says like it's no big deal.

"So you slap me with it?" I asks while giving them all a look like they're stupid.

"C'mon, we all need to pack we have to catch a flight this afternoon." Nash says leading the boys out of Carter, Matt, and I's room.

Thank you Nash, I haven't even been awake for 5 minutes and they've already managed to piss me off.

"Where are we flying to?"I ask to nobody specific.

"Los Angeles." Carter answers.

"Okay cool." I say turning around to hide my smile.

Truth is I've never been to California but I've always wanted too, and I don't wanna seem to excited.

"It's okay to be excited you know." Matt says coming up behind me and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I know." I smile.

"I swear, if I didn't room with you guys I would think that you two had a thing instead of Matt and Bobby." Carter says while he plops down on the bed.

"Ha ha ha." Matt says very sarcastically while rolling his eyes and backing away from me.

I just stand there shaking my head, and begin to gather my things to pack before we head to the air port.

"What time are we leaving?" I ask Carter since he seems to know all of the answers.

"We should be leaving here in about an hour, our flight leaves at two." Carter explains to me.

I look at my lockscreen to see that it's already twelve twenty two.

"We would need to be at the airport an hour before our flight which means we've only got like twenty to thirty minutes." I say beginning to pick up my pace while packing.

Matt stands up and begins to pack his things with Carter and I.

"Guys come on it's time to leave!" someone yells from outside the door.

"Coming!" I yell to them.

"C'mon guys." I say grabbing my suitcase and walking towards the door.

When I open the door of course Cameron has to be walking by with Nash and Hayes.

He doesn't stop when he sees me, he just winks and continues walking towards the elevator. Hayes however did stop and wait for me.

"Hey best friend." He says bumping into my side.

"Hey!" I laugh while nudging him back.

"So are you excited to go to California?" Hayes asks as he walks in to the elevator with the rest of the boys, as Matt and Carter follow behind us.

"Yeah, I'm pretty excited." I admit.

"The party is going to be the best thing besides performing and meeting fans." Taylor says out loud causing all of the boys to agree with him.

"Jc and Kian invited us to stay with them, while we're out there." Cameron spoke up causing everyone to turn and look at him.

"This trip to California is just getting better and better!" Matt yells with pure excitement in his voice.