Chapter 9

After a couple of hours, and all of the rides at the carnival I decided to head home.

Justin smiles at me and hands me his phone to put my number in, and I do the same.

I type my contact name as " Brooke (: " and then put my number in as well.

I smile and hand Justin his phone back. Taking mine back I put it into my back pocket.

"Thanks for today I had a really good time." I smile up at Justin.

" No problem , it was great getting to know you, we should hang out again sometime." Justin says while running his hand through his hair. God that's so hot.

" Most definitely. I'll text you and we can figure it out." I smile at him.

"Sounds good to me." Justin says while taking my hand and walking me to my car.

As soon as we get to my car we both stop and look at each other.

"You're pretty cool you know?" Justin says while smiling down at me still holding onto my hand.

I blush and look down at my feet.

"I'll see ya around." Justin says as he places a kiss on my forehead and turns to walk away.

Matt used to do that to me. He made me feel like a princess, but then he just left like it was nothing.

Why do I do this to myself? Why does Matt have to ruin everything for me? I can't do anything without somehow thinking about Matt. 

The worst part is I bet he isn't even thinking about me.

I start my car and head the direction of my house. Clicking in between radio stations the song ' Trumpets ' comes on.

" Every time that you get undressed I hear sympohonies in my head.

I wrote this song just lookin at you

oh aye oh.

Yeah the drums they swing low,

But the trumpets they goooo."

I sing along as I pull into my driveway.

Finally I'm home and I can take a shower and go to bed.

I run upstairs and jump in bed.

My phone starts to ring.

"Ughhh" I groan as I roll around to get my phone.

The caller idea says "sexy beast" it must be Justin.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Justin."

"Yeah I figured cute contact."

"Thanks, thanks. Yours is kinda boring."

I let out a little laugh before replying.

"Maybe but what's up?" I ask as I roll on to my stomach on my bed and look out the window.

" Um we'll I was wondering if you wanted go to the movies and maybe lunch tomorrow?" He asks with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"I'd love too."

"Great I'll pick you up at 11. Bye Brooke!"

And with that he's gone. I could almost hear the smile in his voice.

I lay my head back onto my pillow and just lay there with the biggest smile on my face.

________________________________________________

280 reads is crazy to me. Thank you so so much to everyone who reads this story. It means so much to me. Thank you again. Love you beauties.