Chapter 23

It had been a couple of days since we landed in California and nothing too exciting has happened yet. The trip so far has mainly consisted of the beach, shows, plenty of smack cams, videos, and going anywhere Jc and Kian could possibly think of that would be fun.

Bobby came two days ago, and has basically clung to Matt's side like a leach.

It's not that I have a problem with them anymore considering Bobby and I made up and are friends. Its that when they're together Matt and I never get to hang out, and he's the reason I even joined the boys on tour.

Cameron has been completely flirty and sweet but hasn't decided to act on it and take me out on a date like he suggested at six flags.

As for Kian, he has basically left me alone since his girlfriend Andrea showed up to visit him. Yeah girlfriend. Who would've thought that he had a girlfriend while he was hitting on me, well definitely not me. So it was a sweet surprise.

"Whatcha doing over here by yourself?" Nash says distracting me from my thoughts.

"Being a loner I guess." I laugh.

"Are you bored?" He says sitting beside me.

"Yeah, kinda." I say.

I'm lying so hard right now, I'm not kinda bored, I'm insanely bored. All of the boys are either sleeping or left the house.

"Well why don't me and you do something then." Nash says while turning to look at me.

"Like what?" I say picking at my nails.

"We could make a video for my channel." He suggests.

"Sounds fun, what are we gonna do?" I say before pushing myself off of the couch.

"We can go to the store and get some pies and ask each other questions and if you get it wrong the person pushes the pie in your face." Nash says.

"Doesn't sound to bad, let's do it." I say before grabbing Nash's hand and pulling him out of the house and towards the car.

"Let me drive!" Nash excitedly says while climbing into the drivers seat.

"I was gonna let you drive anyway." I say while laughing.

"Good." Nash says before sticking his tongue out at me.

As Nash pulled out of the drive way and began driving towards the store I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful scenery that California has.

"I love it out here." Nash says taking notice in how amazed I was.

"Me too, it's beautiful." I say turning to look at him.

"Yeah it is, after tour I'm planning on moving out here." He tells me.

"Sounds amazing, you should pack me in a box and bring me with you." I say jokingly, but also partly serious.

I would love to live out here.

"You could move with me ya know." Nash says seriously causing me to look at him.

"Seriously?" I ask almost surprised by his offer and not knowing if he's serious or not.

"Yeah it would be so fun." Nash says turning back to the road.

"I might take you up on that offer Grier." I say with a smile spreading across my face.

"I'll be waiting." Nash says with a smile.

"So is having your own YouTube channel fun?" I ask him basically knowing the answer.

Duh, of course it's fun.