Chapter 16

As I smile down at Cameron and I's intertwined hands, I glance up to see Matthew already looking at me. I lightly smile at him, but all that he returns is a stern glare.

I furrow my eyebrows and try to think of what could be wrong with him.

"So Brooke are you planning on coming to the next stop with us, or are you going home after this trip?" I hear Taylor say from across the table.

I notice everyone's eyes on me except Matt's.

"Uh, I don't really know I guess whatever Matthew wants me to do." I say as I let out a soft laugh.

"You should really stay and come along, the next couple of stops are going to be so fun." Nash says from beside causing everyone at the table to nod their heads in agreement.

"Yeah we're going to Miami, and then back to California." Jack Johnson says with a smile.

"Yeah, when we get to California we usually meet up with the O2l boys, they're always throwing sick parties." Taylor adds on.

I smile at him before nodding my head.

"So will you stay ?" Jack Gilinsky says with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I don't know." I mumble.

"C'mon please it'll be so fun." Cameron pleads tightening his grip on my hand a little.

I turn to Matt for a sign of what I should say, but he was to into his phone to notice.

" I guess so." I say with a small smile starting to form on my face.

All of the boys begin to cheer, which causes the whole restaurant to turn their attention towards us.

I feel my cheeks rush red while all eyes are on the boys and I.

"You're so damn cute when you blush." Cameron whispers into my ear. Causing goosebumps to form, and my breathing to hitch.

I turn to look at him, and see him already staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I blush some more and turn away just in time to see Matt roll his eyes and stand up from his seat and make his way to the door.

"I guess we're leaving now." Bart laughed.

" I guess so." Nash said laughing along with him.

Everyone got up from their seats, and made their way outside, where of course there was fans screaming as soon as we set a foot out of the door.

All that was heard was the screams of the boys names, until a little girl caught my attention because of the sign she was holding.

"Hey! Hey look at that sign!" I say basically jumping up and down grabbing a hold of the closest person to me which happened to be Nash.

The sign said " I love Brooke!" with a picture of me making a funny face with a weird outfit on. She must have screenshotted it from one of Matt's vines.

"Looks like my best friend has some fans, go say hi." He says smiling down at me.

"Wait for me!" I say as I point at him.

"Of course." He says, while turning back to a fan who was holding out her phone taking selfies with Nash.

I make my way to the girl who was now pushed to the back of the crowd. While moving through the crowd I was being shoved and pushed everywhere but I eventually made it.

"Hi sweetie." I smile at her.

"Oh my god I love you so much." She says while running and engulfing me into a hug.