Chapter 17

For the rest of the movie the room is quiet and filled with an awkward tension.

The only sounds that came from the room where the noises from the movie, and the giggles of Bobby every now and then.

Matt and Bobby get up and make their way out of the door hand and hand without saying a single word to anybody.

As soon as the door closes I don't hesitate to grab the remote off of the table and turn the tv off.

"That was so awkward." Johnson says slightly laughing, causing everyone to nod their head in agreement.

"What was that about anyway, who even is she?" I ask pulling myself up on to the couch so I can see all of the boys.

"That's Matt's girlfriend." Taylor says coming and sitting beside me.

"How do they know each other, much less how did they meet?" I say to nobody directly just wanting to know more.

"Her dad works on the tour with us as one of the management people so she tags along." Carter tells me while playing on his phone.

"Do you guys like her?" I ask again.

The question made a few of the boys laugh while the others just nodded their heads.

"She's pretty chill, but she gets jealous pretty easily so it can get annoying." Gilinsky says.

"Yeah like one time, Matt, Cam, and I went out to eat, and we didn't get back until kinda late, and she threw a fit, talking about how he spends more time with us than her." Nash laughs.

"Yeah, that was crazy." Cameron says while laughing a little.

His laugh is so cute. His smile is so cute. He in general is so cute.

I smile at Cameron before getting up from the couch and yawning. "I'm getting pretty tired I guess I'll see you guys in the morning." I say to the boys before walking out of the room and into Matt, Carter, and I's room.

While taking off all of the makeup I was wearing, I pull my hair into a messy bun, and slip on a big tshirt and Nike shorts.

After I brush my teeth I grab the remote from the nightstand and make a run for it and jump onto the bed that Matt said was ours.

Oh yeah it's OUR bed. That means we're sharing. What about Bobby? I wonder if she's staying the night, hopefully not because I'm not moving. Is Matt going to make an effort to talk to me? This should be interesting considering the fact he's ignored me all afternoon, and there's still so much tension between us.

I press the button on the remote to turn the tv on, and then flip between channels until I land on Pretty Little Liars.

( a/n: woah that was basic)

I lay there in bed, watching the show until my eyes grow heavy and I fall asleep.

_______________________

There's a loud banging sound ringing in my head.

I sit up and rub my eyes before looking at the clock to see that it's two fifty one am.

The banging noise doesn't stop, as I look around the room and notice neither Carter nor Matt are back yet.

Wonderful, I'm left alone here by myself with someone banging on the door at basically three in the morning.

I drag myself out of bed and make my way to the door looking out of the peep hole to see Matt and Bobby standing there laughing.

I roll my eyes before unlocking the door and letting them in.

"Thanks." Matt says still laughing along with Bobby.

"Yeah sure, where's your key?" I ask before climbing back into bed.

"I left it here on accident." He says while going through his bag.

I lay my head back down and pull the covers back over me and try to fall asleep, but it's insanely hard to do when you have Matt and Bobby laughing hysterically on the bed beside you.

I pull my phone off of the dresser and scroll through my contacts until I get to Nash.

The message says " To: Nashty boy
Are you awake?"

I press send and go back to my home screen. Within seconds I get a text from Nash.

From: Nashty boy " yeah what's up?"

I stare at the text before typing my response.

To: Nashty boy "Can I come sleep in your room? Matt and Bobby just got here and won't let me sleep. :( "

I don't even click off of the message this time, I just wait for him to reply.

From: Nashty boy "Of course come over."

I don't hesitate to get up from the bed and unplug my charger from the wall and begin to walk out of the door.

"Brooke, where are you going?" I hear Matt say from behind me.

I turn to look at him before saying "To Nash and Cam's room where I can actually sleep."

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning at breakfast then." Matt says before going and sitting back down beside Bobby.

I walk down the hall until I get to Nash's room knowing it's unlocked I just walk in.

Some of the boys are still here just sitting around in the living room.

"Came back to the party I see." Gilinsky says with a small smirk.

"Nah Matt wouldn't be quiet so I came here." I laugh.

" Come on you can sleep in my room tonight." Cameron says while coming up to me and leading me to his room.

"Thanks for letting me sleep here tonight, they wouldn't shut up." I say causing Cam to chuckle.

"It's no problem really, you can stay with me anytime." He smiles.

I crawl into his bed and wrap myself up in his blankets.

"I'll see you in the morning." He says before making his way to the door.

"Wait, where are you sleeping?" I ask out of nowhere.

"I guess on the couch." He says while staring at me and leaning against the door frame.

"You can sleep with me if you want." I say almost as a question.

"You sure?" He asks with a small smile.

"Of course, I mean it is your room." I laugh.

"That's true." He says between laughs. I feel the weight of the bed beside me go down as Cameron gets into the bed laying down next to me.

Within seconds his arm goes around my waist pulling me into his chest.

"Goodnight Brooke." He says before kissing the top of my head.

"Goodnight Cameron." I say with a smile that was playing on my lips.