Chapter 27

"Brooke wake up." Someone was saying as the began to shake my body.

I slowly open my eyes to find someone sitting on the edge of my bed. As my vision begins to get clearer I'm able to notice that the person is Matt.

"What?" I groan as I rub my eyes.

"I was wondering if you'd wanna go shopping with me today so that we can get outfits for the party tonight, and so we could hang out and you can catch me up on what's going on because I'm hella confused." Matt chuckles.

"Yeah, well you would know whats going on if you actually hung out with me." I mumble.

"I know it's just Bobby." Matt began to say before I quickly cut him off.

"Is attached to your hip? Yeah, I've noticed." I snap.

"Look, I'm sorry I just got caught up in hanging out with her, she is my girlfriend." Matt says trying to make me feel guilty, but it doesn't work the slightest bit. Two can play that card.

"Yeah I know, and I'm your best friend, who you just made up with a few weeks ago, and who also came along on this tour for you so we could hang out but that hasn't happened." I snap at Matt.

I watch as his facial expression completely drops and he stares down at his hands. Now I kinda feel bad.

"I know, and I'm sorry. That's why I want to go today, so will you please?" Matt asks nervously.

"Just us right?" I asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Just us." Matt reassures me.

"I guess." I sigh.

Matt's face lights up and a smile spreads across his face as he pulls me into a hug.

"Thank god, I thought you were going to say no." He laughs.

I couldn't help but smile at how excited he is.

"Alright well get out so I can get ready." I laugh and push him out of the door.

I decide on not taking a shower yet because I'm going to take one when we get home before the party.

I look at all of my clothes for a minute before pulling out plain blue Jean shorts and a Nash shirt with my brown sandals.

I slip on the outfit before sitting in front of the makeup table to only apply light makeup and pull my hair into a French braid.

I smile at my appearance in the mirror before grabbing my purse and phone.

"You ready?" I hear Matt say before opening the door.

"Yeah lets go." I smile as we make our way out of the room and down the stairs.

"Where are you guys going?" A high pitched voice says which causes Matt and I to turn our head in the direction.

My eyes land on Bobby and the rest of the boys sitting on the couch.

"Just to the mall to get some stuff." Matt says.

I inwardly groan, just wanting to leave already.

"I'm coming." Bobby says standing up.

My eyes widen and I quickly nudge Matt.

"Uh, Brooke and I were just going to." Matt begins to say before Bobby cuts him off.

"Matthew I'm going!" She says sharply.

I hear Matt sigh before saying "alright baby."

My eyes go wide again and I don't care but to roll my eyes.

"Well I'm coming too." Cameron says.

"Yeah me too." Gilinsky joins in.

"I think I'll go too." Nash says standing up followed by Hayes.

I pull my sunglasses down so they won't see the amount of eye rolls I'm giving them all.

I seriously can't believe Matt just let her come. He honestly could have just told her no. It infuriates me more, that I can't spend any time with my "best friend" anymore.

Matt and I have been drifting, and honestly I've gotten closer to Nash than anyone. He's a total goober, and extremely fun to be around.

I huff before pushing past everyone to walk outside.

Someone grabs a hold of my arm keeping me from walking anymore. I swing around to see Matt standing in front of me.

"Brooke I'm s-" he began to say before I cut him off once again.

"Save it." I snap before making my way to the car and sit in the passengers seat so nobody can mess with me because if they do I swear I might hit them.