Chapter 26

"I can't believe we actually did that." I laugh and push myself into Jack's side.

"It's all part of the plan babe." Jack says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"So can you tell me where we're going?" I ask suspiciously.

"Surprises are always nice." Jack laughs.

"Alright Gilinsky." I laugh and turn on the radio inside of the car.

The song Talking Body by Tove Lo came on. I looked at Jack with wide eyes.

"What?" He laughs.

"I love this song!" I scream turning the radio up.

"Bed stay in bed, the feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke we broke, I don't care I'm down for what you want.

Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here cause you dry my tears, summer lovin and fights how it is for us and it's all because." I sang loudly.

"Now if we're talking body, you got a perfect one so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, we love for life on and on and on." I yell before looking at Jack to see him singing along with me.

We both smile at each other before continuing.

"Now if we're talking body, you got a perfect one so put it in me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, we love for life on and on and on.

Love give me love, anything you want I'll give it up. Lips,lips I kiss. Bite me while I taste your fingertips.

Day drunk into the night wanna keep you here, cause you dry my tears. Summer lovin and fights, how it is for us, and it's all because.

Now if we're talking body you got a perfect one so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long, if you love me right we love for life on and on and on

Now if we're talking body you got a perfect one so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long, if you love me right we love for life on and on and on."

Jack and I sing, well more like scream with the windows down as we pull up to a parking lot and Jack turns the radio down.

I take a second and look around to fully take in my surroundings and notice that we're at the beach, there is a festival on one side, and the other is just a couple of people walking around.

"The beach?" I raise an eyebrow and look at him.

"Of course." He smirks before getting out of the car and basically running to my door so he could open it.

"Well thank you." I say and do a little curtsy.

"Anytime." He smiles.

Jack places his arm around my shoulder and guides me towards the festival.

"So what is this exactly?" I say while I turn to look at him.

He looks down at me and smiles before saying, "the moonlight festival, I actually used to come here with my mom when we would visit down here."

"I gotcha." I smile before wrapping my arm around his waist.

I could almost feel the smile on his face.

"Whatcha wanna do first?" Jack asks stopping in the middle of the festival so we could look around.

There was stands selling things along the pier, trampolines, water slides, people giving henna tattoos, loads of games, and a real tattoo parlor on the side connected to a strip of stores.