Chapter 19

Is she serious? Is she being serious right now? She was a total bitch last night when we met, and now she wants to "get to know me."

I turn to Cam and Nash and give them a look while Cam gives a small smile and Nash rolls his eyes and shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah that's fine I guess." I say not trying to be rude because everyone's eyes are on me.

"Great come on lets go!" Bobby says while running up to me, and grabbing my arm pulling me towards the Superman ride.

The rest of the boys follow us to the ride, that we don't have to wait in line for because of our special passes.

When we sit on the ride it was Matt, Bobby, and a random girl in one row, and Nash, Cam, and I in the next row.

"Are you scared?" Cameron says with a smirk.
I laugh and shake my head no before holding on to the safety bar tighter. I hear Nash laughing beside me.

"Why are you laughing?" I say with a confused look.

"You. You just said you weren't scared but you gripped the safety bar tighter." He laughs while shaking his head.

"Shut up!" I yell while pushing his shoulder.

I look at Cam to see him laughing at us.

My body jerks forward and notice that the ride is moving now. As we pull out from under the tunnel the sunshine hits my face, causing me to squint my eyes.

"Here we go! Matt shouts from in front of us causing us all to laugh.

Slowly I can feel my body start to lean backwards as we go up the hill. I grip on to the bar tighter than I did a couple of minutes ago.

"Its okay." Nash nudges me. "It's fun don't be a baby." He laughs at me while messing with my hair.

When we get to the top of the hill, I look around to see the entire park. It was hard not to notice how high up we were.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit." I say as we are completely stopped at the top.

I'm now starting to regret getting on this ride, and failing to mention that I'm terrified of heights.

"You'll live." Cameron laughs as wraps his arm around mine and grabs back on to the bar.

The ride starts to lean forward, and down we go.

I couldn't help but to scream causing all of the boys to laugh, and Bobby to scream with me.

We finally get to the bottom and go through the tunnel where the ride thankfully stops.

As the workers come and undo our safety bars, one of them tells us we can get our picture from the ride at the stand in the entrance of the ride.

"Let's go get our picture." Matt says grabbing Bobbys hand and pulling her towards the entrance.

"Oh there it is!" Bobby yells pointing to the screen with our picture on it.

"Oh my god look at us!" I laugh.

"Look at Brooke and Bobby's faces. "Nash says while lauging.

"Hey!" We both yell and playfully hit his arm, which causes us all to laugh.

"It was scary at the top!" I say.

"We know you were scared all you kept saying was oh shit." Nash laughs while wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"It's okay, I was the same way!" Bobby says while laughing.

"I'm glad someone understands my struggle!" I laugh.