Chapter 44

It has been two weeks today since I've been back with the boys on tour. The day consisted of all of the boys goofing around and doing smack cams.

Cameron has been acting really weird lately, especially when Bobby is around. They always stare at each other and everyone sees it except for Matt. Cameron says they're just trying to get along so that the rest of the tour goes smoothly, but I don't like the idea of Bobby and Cameron getting close.

I lay my head on Cameron's shoulder as we sit together on the couch watching Nash and Taylor make a video.

"Are you having fun?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah I love being with everyone." I smile at him.

"That's good, everyone loves you also." He smiles and places a kiss on the side of my head.

The door opens and Matt walks in without Bobby.

"Hey guys." Matt says and plops down beside Cameron and I.

"Hey Matty." I smile at him.

"Where's Bobby?" Cameron asks making me slightly grown.

"Oh she wanted to talk to her mom on the phone, so she said she'd be in here after she was done." Matt shrugged.

I glance over at Cameron as soon as his phone goes off because of a text message.

He immediately types back, and stands up from the couch.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking at him.

"Nothing that was just Sierra texting me asking if she could FaceTime me for a second because she wants to show me something." Cameron says.

"Oh okay, do you want me to come with you?" I say.

"No it's okay, it should only take a second."Cameron lightly smiles before walking out of the room.

I look around at everyone else to see if they noticed how weird that was, but they didn't. It's probably just me overthinking and stressing myself out for no reason.

I get on Twitter and start talking to fans and retweeting them.

After about fifteen minutes Cameron still isn't back, so I decide I should go check on him.

"Hey where ya going?" Matt asks.

"I'm just gonna go check on Cameron." I smile.

As I get to Cameron and I's hotel room I hear a girl talking but it's not Sierra and it's definitely not over the phone. I wait a minute, and it goes completely silent except for a little shuffling.

Finally I open the door to see Cameron with Bobby pushed against the wall kissing.

A gasp came out of my mouth as tears blurred my eyes.

"Brooke!" Cameron yells immediately pulling away from Bobby and walking towards me.

He sticks his hand out to grab mine but I quickly pull away.

"Don't touch me!" I yell at him.

His eyes widen with sadness and Bobby just stands there.

"God, you're such an asshole!" I yell and slap him.

"Brooke please." Cameron mumbles.

"You're the exact same guy you were the first time we were in California, it's funny that I thought you actually could change." I laugh trying to fight off the tears.

"And you!" I say and turn to Bobby with my finger pointing at her.

"You're such a bitch, how could you do this to Matt?" I yell with disgust laced in my voice.

Neither of them had any more to say, so I took it upon myself to grab all of my stuff out of the room and pack it into my suitcases.

After everything was packed I walked myself back to the room where Matt was so I could confront him about what I just witnessed.

"Matt." I cried.

He immediately stood up and grabbed me.

"What's wrong? What happened?" he questioned.

"I just went to check on Cameron and I walked in on him and Bobby kissing." I cried.

His face went pale.

My heart broke for him.

"You're lying." Matt says calmly.

What?

"Matt no I'm not, I wouldn't lie about this." I groaned.

"Yes you would, you're literally so jealous of her that you would do anything to see her unhappy so you come at me as your way to do it. Thats sick Brooke." Matt hissed.

More tears came to my eyes and began to rush down my face.

"Matt I'm not lying!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes before standing up to walk away, only to turn around one more time and say, "just do us all a favor and go home."

And that's exactly what I did.

_________________________

*A year later*

I sit on my bed eating popcorn, and scrolling down YouTube on my computer

A video pops up that has the title "The end of Magcon." My eyebrows pull together in confusion, and I look to see who posted the video.

It was Nash.

I sit up straight, and click the link.

Within seconds Nash's face is on the screen.

"Hey guys, it's me Nash." He starts off.

"This video, is kinda serious, and I feel like you guys need to hear it from us officially and not from management or anyone else." He continues.

"Um, as you know a lot has happened in the past year. The rest of the guys and I have decided that it's time to stop magcon and maybe take a break, or try  move on to bigger things. Magcon is great, and has definitely been a huge part in my life, but it just isn't working anymore, for any of us." Nash says.

"So even though this is the end of magcon, it isn't the end for me or the rest of the guys, or even our friendship. We will always be a family, and most importantly we will always love you guys." Nash says and messes with his fingers.

After that the video shut off.

Wow magcon is ending, I wonder how the boys are taking it, and I wonder what Nash was talking about when he said a lot has happened in the past year.

I haven't talked to any of the guys since I left last year. Of course they've all tried to call and text and tweet, but after I ignored them, they eventually gave up and stopped trying.

I miss them, I miss all of the boys so much, I miss their craziness and all of the good memories we had, I miss how they always made me laugh, I miss their personalities, I miss the chaos that comes along with them all together.

When I see Matt's tweets or videos, I cry a lot. I miss him, I miss my best friend, I've almost sent him the same text multiple times that says "Sometimes I still need you." especially when I'm having a bad day, and it all gets overwhelming.

But nothing good last forever.

______________________

THATS THE END OF THE BOOK. OH MY GOSH I JUST ENDED MY FIRST BOOK, AND IM SORRY IF YOU HATE ME FOR THE ENDING. SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL? OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE IT HERE AND START A NEW BOOK. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

XOXOXO