Chapter 35

I lay there staring at the ceiling as I lay on the bed with Matt laying right beside me.

"I can't believe we just made out." Matt laughs.

"Me either. It was weird but good." I giggle.

"Cameron is going to be so pissed if he ever finds out." I groan.

"You guys aren't dating though right?" Matt questions and turns to look at me.

"No we aren't. It's still complicated." I sigh.

"Same with Bobby and I." Matt says.

My body tenses at her name.

"Why do you let her treat your friends like that?" I mumble.

"I don't know, why do you let Gilinsky and Cameron flirt with you and take you on dates." Matt shoots back completely ruining the good mood we had going.

"Are you serious right now?" I look at him

He doesn't say anything nor look at me.

"Matthew." I snap

"Well I mean you do, and you just made out with me so." He shoots back.

"I don't know why I did." I say as tears begin to build in my eyes as Matt talks about me almost how Bobby did.

"Yeah me either." Matt rolls his eyes.

"Get out." I snap.

"Gladly." Matt gets up and heads to the door.

"And worry about your own relationship and I'll worry about mine." He says angerly before walking out and slamming the door behind him.

Tears immediately begin to roll down my face.

I don't know what the hell just happened. We were angry and then making out and we were fine and now we're back to being angry.

I don't know what's wrong with Matthew and I.

I push my face deeper into my pillow before yelling and letting out all of my anger.

Matthew and I were fine until Bobby got brought up.

We made out, and then he gets mad when we talk about her.

I was his rebound.

I was his distraction to get his mind off of her.

I feel so used and angry.

I just lay on the bed crying ridiculously until a hand touches my back.

I immediately jump and turn around to see Cameron standing in front of me.

"Cam,I thought you were going out with the boys?" I sniffle and wipe my eyes trying to pull myself together.

"I was but I wanted to check up on you first." Cameron says looking concerned.

My stomach drops and I can't help but feel guilty for kissing Matthew while Cameron is really trying to be good to me.

"Baby what's wrong?" Cameron says sympathetically and pulls me into his chest.

"Cam I.. I messed up." I choke.

I know I said I wasn't going to tell him but looking into his carmel eyes made the guilt feeling ten times worse.

"What happened?" He asked pulling me closer so my head was laying on his chest as he rested against the back board of the bed.

I didn't answer mainly because I know he's going to be hurt and it hurts me to say it, and express how I feel right now.

"Brooke what happened?" Cameron softly says as he plays with my hair.

"Matt.. Matt and I.. kissed." I choke out in between cries.

"We.. made out.. I'm so sorry Cameron." I cry into his chest.

A silence fills the room and his soft touch through my hair stops.

I sit up to look directly at him.

"Cam, I'm so sorry." I softly say as tears fall.

"It's okay." He softly says.

I don't say anything but instead look down sniffing.

"What else happened to make you this upset?" Cameron asks putting a finger under my chin to make me look at him.

"Well, we started talking and I asked why he lets Bobby treat his friends the way she does, and he got mad and asked why I let you and Gilinsky flirt with me, and I made out with him. He was basically implying what Bobby said." I hiccup.

"I don't know what happened to him." Cameron says staring at me.

"Me either, but I miss the old Matt." I mumble.

"I do too." Cameron says.

I look at him for a minute before kissing him.

We both pull away and smile.

"The boys are probably wondering where you are." I say.

Cameron half smiles at me and then crawls farther under the covers and pulls me down beside him.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to sit here tonight and watch Netflix with you baby girl." Cameron says before kissing my forehead.