Chapter 24

After Nash and I got all of the equipment and things we used for the video put away, we joined the rest of the guys in the living room.

My eyes scanned the room looking for Cameron, I haven't seen him at all today and honestly I miss him.

I let out a sigh when he isn't anywhere to be seen.

"What's the matter?" Matt asks.

I turn to look at him and of course Bobby is clinging to his arm for dear life.

"Nothing." I mumble before walking over to Gilinsky who was sitting on a bar stool by the kitchen counter.

"Have you seen Cam?" I ask him, which causes a smirk to form on his face.

"Why?" Jack teases.

"I was just wondering." I say quietly.

"No, I haven't seen him since earlier when we were at the beach and he left with Jenn and some of her friends." Gilinsky tells me.

My heart drops hearing that he's with another girl, or maybe it dropped because he left all of the boys for a couple of girls. We're not dating so I shouldn't be upset, I continue to tell my self.

"Oh alright." I mumble picking at my chipped nail polish.

"You alright little one?" Gilinsky says and nudges my shoulder.

I force a small smile before nodding my head.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired and have a head ache." I lie.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jack asks raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah sure." I agree.

"Yo, that's a good idea let's all watch a movie." Johnson yells.

Everyone agreed and found a place to sit down in the living room wether it was on the couch, the floor, or the extra chairs that were placed in random spots.

I sat on the floor with my back leaning against the couch, with Matt and Bobby behind me and Gilinsky beside me.

"What are we watching?" Bobby asks.

"How about unfriended?" Taylor says, and immediately jumps up to play the movie without giving anyone time to object.

"Unfriended it is then." Hayes says which makes me laugh a little.

I look up at Jack to see him staring at me with a smile.

"What?" I say not being able to help the small smile forming.

"Nothing." He says with a smirk and then turns his attention towards the tv.

In the random scary parts I would wrap the blanket around me and burry my face into Jacks chest.

When the dead girls name popped up on the screen I hear Nash behind me screaming, "What the hell! No no no! You shut your computers off now!"

I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

Halfway through the movie the front door opens and all of the lights are off so we aren't able to see who it is.

"Oh shit she's coming for us!" Nash yells, making us all scream.

"What the hell?" Someone says before turning on a light to reveal Cameron with two girls wrapped around both of his arms.

My heart immediately stops as I see him. It wasn't how it normally is when I see him, it wasn't fluttering or racing of happiness. This time it kind of hurt. It felt like someone had punched me in the face.

"Oh hey guys." He says with a smirk.

"Get it Cam!" Taylor yells, making all of the boys laugh including the two girls wrapped around his arms.

"This is Ashley." Cameron says pointing towards a petite brunette who is insanely gorgeous, and instantly makes me feel insecure.

"And this is Britney." Cameron adds on now motioning towards a dirty blonde with blue eyes, who is also incredibly pretty.

"Hey." Most of the boys say while giving a small wave to the girls.

"What are we watching?" Cameron says as he takes a seat on the couch behind me with his two bimbos.

"Unfriended." Jc says before resuming the movie.

I could feel Gilinksy staring at me almost as if he knew there was something bothering me.

I give a small smile to him before focusing on the movie.

As the movie went on it never fully grabbed my attention again because I was being distracted by one of the girls talking to Cameron constantly.

"Cammy, I'm tired can we go to bed?" One of the girls said.

Ew Cammy? I mentally gag at her nickname.

"Not yet baby, the movies almost over." He says and I can hear him kiss her.

The feeling of being punched comes back. That's it, I've had enough for tonight.

The burning feeling you get in your throat before you cry appears, and my eyes begin to water.

I immediately stand up and make my way towards the stairs not looking at anyone.

"Brooke where are you going?" Matt yells at me.

"Uh, I'm just not feeling too well I'm gonna go to sleep." I say before making my way to my room not giving anyone time to say anything else.

As soon as the door shuts and locks, I fling myself on to my bed before completely letting all of my tears go.