Chapter 6

I wake up to the sun shining directly on my face.

I roll off my bed and basically drag myself into the bathroom to take a shower.

I turn the water on warm and step in.

The warm water immediately makes me relax.

I just stand there for a couple of minutes letting the water run all over me before I put the shampoo and conditioner in my hair.

After my shower I walk into my closet, and pick out a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and some brown boots.

My phone starts to beep as I get a text from my friend Ally.

"Wanna hang out today?(:"

I smile at the screen and begin to type back.

" Of course, wanna meet at the pier?"

Instantly my phone lights up signaling she replied.

"Sounds good, meet you in 20?"

I look around my room and find my purse, before walking out of my room and going downstairs to go to my car.

I text Ally back.

"yep."

I set my phone down in the cup holder of my car right beside my seat, as I pull out of my drive way.

I turn on the radio to hear a radio dj saying Matt's name.

" Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Shawn Mendes will be joining us in the studio tomorrow to talk about what it's like to be on the rise of fame." The dj says in a cheery voice.

I sigh and change the station so I won't have to hear anything else about Matthew, he left this morning and didn't even try to make things right.

I pull up to the pier to find Ally sitting on a bench waiting for me.

"Hey!" she basically screams.

"Holaaaaaa." I say hugging her.

"So I was thinking we could hang out at the carnival on the pier for the day it looks fun." Ally says

" Sounds good to me." I say with a small smile.

"C'mon then" she says while pulling me by the arm towards the carnival.

" I wanna play that game, and ride that ride, oh oh oh and that one over there!" Ally screams while pointing to all of the different rides and games.

" Chill child you're acting like a little kid." I laugh.

As we walk around looking at all the different things when two guys walk up to us.

"Hey, I'm Nick." One of the boys said.

He's tall, blue eyes, and brown hair. He was pretty good looking.

"and I'm Justin." the other boy says.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes, he was pretty talk but not as tall as Nick. He was also pretty attractive.

" Hi I'm Ally and this is Brooke." Ally says while grinning ridiculously big at the boys.

I just stand there and smile awkwardly.

"Well we were kinda wondering if you girls would wanna hang out with us?" Nick says looking between Ally and I.

I grab Ally by the arm pulling her back a little bit.

" I don't know about this." I say with a serious look.

"Why not? They're both super cu- Ohhhh it's Matthew isn't it?" She says looking at me.

"What no, I just we don't know them." I say refusing to look at her so I just stare at the ground.

" You can't keep being upset because of Matt don't let him bring you down anymore." She says while pulling me into a hug.

I let out a smile and walk back over to the boys.

Ally is right I can't keep letting Matt get me upset, I need to have fun and enjoy myself with or without him.

"Sure we would love to hang out with you guys." I say while smiling at Justin.