Chapter 34

As soon as I walked in I saw Matt sitting down on the couch.

"Hey." He mumbled looking as nervous as me.

"Hey." I sigh before taking a seat on the couch beside him.

"Look, I know I haven't been being a wonderful friend lately." Matt started and looked down at his hands.

"Really." I say sarcastically.

"Brooke I'm serious." Matt says.

"Yeah Matthew so am I." I snap.

"Look I'm trying to fix things." He groans.

"Continue." I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, I know I haven't been a good friend lately and I'm really sorry." He adds on.

"Why didn't you defend me?" I say my eyes beginning to tear up.

"I didn't know what to say. She kept going and I just wanted her to drop the topic." He says looking at me.

"You should have dropped her instead of the topic." I sarcastically laugh.

"I can't do that Brooke." He rolls his eyes.

"Sure you can, if she talks shit about your friends it seems very logical." I shoot back.

"God I can't choose between you two!" Matt yells.

"Yes you can, and you will right now!" I yell back.

"I hate when you do this!" Matt yells again.

"When I do what?" I scrunch my eye brows together.

"When you make me choose between you and other things I hate it!" He yells.

"Well I hate when you act like an ass." I say.

"I hate when you act like you run everything." Matt snaps.

"I hate how you think that because you're my best friend that you can tell me what to do!" I yell.

"I hate how you don't see how much I care." Matt says as his face softens a little.

"I hate how, when I see you with Cameron or Jack or someone it makes me jealous." Matt says taking a step closer to me, as I take a step back.

"I hate how you're so damn beautiful but you don't see it." He continues taking another step.

"I hate how you make me feel." He says now pushing my back against a wall.

"Matt what are you doing?" I asks shocked.

"I hate how I can't do this everyday." He says and puts both hands above my head on the wall and kisses me.

I kiss him back after a few minutes and start to run my hands through his hair.

We continue to kiss until realization kicks in of what is happening.

"Matt you have a girlfriend." I push him back.

He immediately pulls me back into the same position.

"And you have Cameron." He whispers against my neck placing a gentle kiss.

"The boys could come home anytime." I mumble.

As if right on time my phone buzzes and I pull it out over Matt's shoulder to see a text from Nash saying that everyone is going to a party and won't be back until the morning because they want to give Matt and I time to spend together.

If only they knew.

"Who is it?" Matt mumbles and kisses my neck again.

"N-Nash." I choke on my words trying to get them out.

"What did he say?" Matt asks continuing to place gentle kisses on my neck.

"They won't be home until morning." I mumble.

"Then I can do this." Matt says as he deepens the kiss on my neck.

I let out a moan without even realizing it.

"Do you like that?" Matt asks and does it over again in a different spot getting the same reaction.

He continues to kiss my neck and then I feel his hands run down my body, stopping at my thighs.

"Jump." Matt says.

I do as I'm told and jump wrapping my legs around his waist.

His lips make their way around my jawline and on to my lips.

My lips immediately kiss back, without hesitation.

My stomach immediately erupts with butterfly's. Kissing Matt was different than any other kiss I've had. He was addicting.

I run my hands through Matt's hair and continue kissing him.

The make out session continues to grow, as my back lifts from the wall and I feel Matt begin to walk.

Without breaking the kiss Matt walks us to my room, and shuts the door behind him.