Chapter 36

It's now the last day in California and the day that everyone has to part ways and go home for two weeks.

Matt and I apologized to each other and decided that we needed to get over whatever was happening between us.

Matt and Bobby got back together. Typical.

Cameron still hasn't asked me out, and I don't know what he's waiting for to be honest.

I don't want to go home honestly. I've grown so attached and bonded with all of the boys in the past few weeks that it actually pains me to go back home.

Matt will be coming back in two weeks to start the next half of the tour, but the way things are going between Matt and I lately, I'm not sure if I'll be coming back with him.

I stare blankly at my suitcase that contains the majority of my items.

"I really don't want to leave you." Cameron mumbles into my neck as he comes behind me wrapping his arms around my body.

"I know it makes me sad." I pout.

"It's only for two weeks though." Cameron smiles trying to make it better.

My stomach drops thinking about how I might not be coming back.

"I'm not sure about that Cam." I mumble as I throw a shirt in my bag.

"What do you mean you're not sure?" He says sounding worried and turns me around so we're facing each other now.

I look down before saying "it's just the way things have been between Matt and I. I came here for him and I can't just come back if he doesn't want me to."

"Yes you can." Cameron says.

"That's so weird though, I can't just invite myself." I say.

"You're not inviting yourself if we all want you here." Cameron protests.

"He's right." Nash says coming into my room.

"I guess so." I mumble looking between the boys.

"Brooke you're our family now, you're welcome to come along anywhere that we go. No matter who has a problem with it." Nash says.

A smile forms on my face as I pull Nash in for a hug.

"I'm going to miss you these two weeks." I say as I squeeze Nash closer to me.

"I'm going to miss you too best friend but we can facetime." Nash says.

"Hey what about me?" Cameron whines.

"Of course you too baby." I say causing him to grin.

He squeezes into Nash and I's hug and pulls us tighter.

"You guys should finish getting packed too." I laugh and push them away.

"Finish? I haven't even started." Nash laughs.

"Dude me either!" Cameron yells.

I roll my eyes and begin to laugh at them.

"You guys are ridiculous, go pack." I tell them.

"Okay okay mom." Cameron says making me laugh harder.

When they left Matt immediately walked in.

"You almost ready to leave?" Matt asks while taking a seat on my bed.

"Almost, just have to finish up packing." I lightly smile.

"I just finished, are you ready to be home?" He asks.

"No not really." I say truthfully.

Matt lets out a laugh before asking me "why not?"

"I mean I miss my mom and stuff, but I love it here. I love touring, especially with the boys. " I say honestly.

"They are pretty great." Matt laughs.

"Yeah they are, it makes me sad that I'm going to be leaving them." I pout.

"It's only two weeks." Matt laughs.

My eyes shoot up to look at him.

He wants me to come back. Thank god. I would hate creating such great relationships with these boys and then never seeing them again.

"You want me to come back?" I smile.

"Of course." He smiles back.

"Actually I am excited to be home because then you and I can hang out alone finally." I smile.

Matt's face drops and he instantly looks worried.

"What's wrong?" I asks beginning to get concerned.

"Umm, you and I won't be able to hang out alone." Matt says looking anywhere but me.

"Why not?" I ask beginning to get upset.

Matt sits there and stares at me for a minute as if concentrating to find the right words to say.

"Because Bobby is coming with me to meet my family." Matt says slowly.

Did he really just say that? A 4 hour plane ride with just Bobby, Matt, and I? Shits about to go down.

____________________________________

TWO CHAPTERS IN TWO DAYS WHATTTT?? I love writing for you guys! guess what?? I AM MEETING MATT TOMORROW.

I AM SO HYPED I CANT EVEN FUNCTION. I CANT BELIEVE IM ACTUALLY MEETING MY BABY.

HSKDGSKSHSLDH

I'LL LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW IT GOES.

ALSO IM WRITING HIM A NOTE SO COMMENT YOUR TWITTER NAMES IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THEM DOWN AND GIVE IT TO HIM!!

THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME AND STICKING WITH ME EVEN WHEN I TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE.

LOVE YOU GUYS:)))))